Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | free dragons for january newbies! 1 left
1 2
hello! i know this thread is one of many giveaways this week, but as a newbie from november, i know i appreciated the generosity of other users, so i'm passing that kindness on this welcome week. i do ask that you [b][i]do not exalt[/i][/b] these dragons. i understand you can't always control what happens to a dragon once it leaves your lair, but i hope you'll offer these babies a good forever home. to get a dragon, just ping me @foreverephemeral <3 Leah [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38640154] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/386402/38640154_350.png[/img] [/url]
hello! i know this thread is one of many giveaways this week, but as a newbie from november, i know i appreciated the generosity of other users, so i'm passing that kindness on this welcome week.
i do ask that you do not exalt these dragons. i understand you can't always control what happens to a dragon once it leaves your lair, but i hope you'll offer these babies a good forever home.

to get a dragon, just ping me @foreverephemeral <3

Leah

38640154_350.png
she/they . nb lesbian
raise your words, not your voice. it is rain that makes the flowers grow, not thunder.
@foreverephemeral sunderskull plz I don’t have one like him
@foreverephemeral sunderskull plz I don’t have one like him
@GottaBlast2018 sent!
@GottaBlast2018 sent!
she/they . nb lesbian
raise your words, not your voice. it is rain that makes the flowers grow, not thunder.
@foreverephemeral Arnook please!
@foreverephemeral Arnook please!
@DeafMusician of course!
@DeafMusician of course!
she/they . nb lesbian
@foreverephemeral
I'd love to take Kane please! ;o;
@foreverephemeral
I'd love to take Kane please! ;o;
@DracoTekina sent! welcome to fr <3
@DracoTekina sent! welcome to fr <3
she/they . nb lesbian

@foreverephemeral Gabriel please

@foreverephemeral Gabriel please
~ queenluna
@queenluna cr sent! :)
@queenluna cr sent! :)
she/they . nb lesbian
@foreverephemeral
I'd love to take Kardi please
@foreverephemeral
I'd love to take Kardi please
1 2