1 2
bump
bump
Bump!
Bump!
bump
bump
@SnowflakeQueen21
I could maybe breed one for you! I have all of the genes in my lair. And the right breeds. And I have friend who is a Wind element, and I could ask them if we could set something up!
@SnowflakeQueen21
I could maybe breed one for you! I have all of the genes in my lair. And the right breeds. And I have friend who is a Wind element, and I could ask them if we could set something up!
@SnowflakeQueen21 I don't have anything like what you're looking for but I wanted to chime in and say that if the accent you're thinking of is Smiling Moose I'm 99.9% sure that was a custom. D: [skin=5387] But, if for whatever reason you end up going with a WC for a Dean, Hunter's Gear pops up in the AH every so often. The artist is inactive, so it may be pricey if/when it does, but yay spn accents? [skin=15534] Also, it might help to use the [img] [/img] tags so people can see them right off, makes it easier to match~ c:
@SnowflakeQueen21

I don't have anything like what you're looking for but I wanted to chime in and say that if the accent you're thinking of is Smiling Moose I'm 99.9% sure that was a custom. D:

But, if for whatever reason you end up going with a WC for a Dean, Hunter's Gear pops up in the AH every so often. The artist is inactive, so it may be pricey if/when it does, but yay spn accents?

Also, it might help to use the [img][/img] tags so people can see them right off, makes it easier to match~ c:
Catfeather Loop fbwG7W5.png

please see shop front for specific pinglists
@Bearinator OMG! That would be amazing! What would you ask price wise??
@Bearinator OMG! That would be amazing! What would you ask price wise??
@Catfeather Oh no! I was afraid of that. Well maybe I can commision one sometime in the future. And thanks for the hint. I was wondering why it didn't pop up the images. :)
@Catfeather Oh no! I was afraid of that. Well maybe I can commision one sometime in the future. And thanks for the hint. I was wondering why it didn't pop up the images. :)
Bumpity Bump
Bumpity Bump
Uh, I'm not really sure about a price at at this point in time. I would have to talk to the friend. But I can start the breeding process.
@SnowflakeQueen21
Uh, I'm not really sure about a price at at this point in time. I would have to talk to the friend. But I can start the breeding process.
@SnowflakeQueen21
@Bearinator Okay!
@Bearinator Okay!
1 2