Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Done!
Title pretty much says it all. Free hatchlings dragons for newbies who joined this Welcome Week!

Only 1 dragon per user, please. Please have space in your lair before accepting your dragon!

Welcome to Flight Rising! Just tell me which dragon you want, and I will send you a Crossroads (under the "Shop" tab in the sidebar), Just click "Approve Trade/Delivery" under the Crossroads, and the dragon will be put in your lair!

All gone!
Title pretty much says it all. Free hatchlings dragons for newbies who joined this Welcome Week!

Only 1 dragon per user, please. Please have space in your lair before accepting your dragon!

Welcome to Flight Rising! Just tell me which dragon you want, and I will send you a Crossroads (under the "Shop" tab in the sidebar), Just click "Approve Trade/Delivery" under the Crossroads, and the dragon will be put in your lair!

All gone!
heynwcJ.pngM4kaT9Y.png OTY64LS.png
@Sergsune can i have the fourth one please?
@Sergsune can i have the fourth one please?
@RAFtheCatlord

Sure!
@RAFtheCatlord

Sure!
@Sergsune hello! May I please have the last hatchling thanks a bunch!! This is super nice of you!! :DDD
@Sergsune hello! May I please have the last hatchling thanks a bunch!! This is super nice of you!! :DDD
Still have dragons for adoption! They grew up!
Still have dragons for adoption! They grew up!
@Sergsune may I have the last Nocturne please? :)
@Sergsune may I have the last Nocturne please? :)
@Sergsune I'll get the 1st one please!
@Sergsune I'll get the 1st one please!
@WaltDisney33 @Tril

Sure thing!
@WaltDisney33 @Tril

Sure thing!
may i have the one that's left please? thanks

@sergsune
may i have the one that's left please? thanks

@sergsune
njUKnBr.png