Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free newbie familiar raffle!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hi!! Welcome to Flight Rising! I had a bunch of extra dragons but some lovely folks took them all so it's just the raffle! Rules below. [b]FAMILIAR RAFFLE[/b] Ticket is free, just ask! If you win a prize, your name will get taken out of lower tier drawings, to give everyone a chance. Raffle will end with welcome week this Sunday, and winners will be chosen then. [b]Winners will be contacted via PM and given an day to respond before another winner for the prize is chosen! [quote name="First Prize (1 winner!)"][center][item=Shining Goblin][item=Spirit of Light][/center][/quote] [quote name="Second Prize (2 winners!)"][center][item=Spirit of Light] [b]AND (first come, first serve) choice of one[/b] [item=Anomalous Nekomata][item=Peacock Spider][/center][/quote] [quote name="Third Prize (10 winners!)"][center][b]Choice of one! (First come, first serve)[/b] [item=Grasslands Trunker][item=Grasslands Trunker][item=Tuxedo Floracat][item=Goliath Mountain Beetle][item=Maren Warlock][item=Chalcedony Snipper][item=Ensorcelled Volume][item=Duskthicket Bonepicker][item=Lurefish][item=Garden Larail][/center][/quote]
Hi!! Welcome to Flight Rising! I had a bunch of extra dragons but some lovely folks took them all so it's just the raffle! Rules below.

FAMILIAR RAFFLE

Ticket is free, just ask! If you win a prize, your name will get taken out of lower tier drawings, to give everyone a chance. Raffle will end with welcome week this Sunday, and winners will be chosen then. Winners will be contacted via PM and given an day to respond before another winner for the prize is chosen!

First Prize (1 winner!) wrote:
Shining Goblin Spirit of Light
Second Prize (2 winners!) wrote:
Spirit of Light
AND (first come, first serve) choice of one
Anomalous Nekomata Peacock Spider
Third Prize (10 winners!) wrote:
Choice of one! (First come, first serve)
Grasslands Trunker Grasslands Trunker Tuxedo Floracat Goliath Mountain Beetle Maren Warlock Chalcedony Snipper Ensorcelled Volume Duskthicket Bonepicker Lurefish Garden Larail
dNCLmdm.png
blake
she/her | he/him
@wistala honeyglow please!
@wistala honeyglow please!
@Wistala can I have Ace please?
@Wistala can I have Ace please?
@Wistala May I please have NinthMan? Thank You!
@Wistala May I please have NinthMan? Thank You!
XsRzZWG.png
@GottaBlast2018 @DeafMusician Sure thing! Do either of you want to be included in the familiar raffle?
@GottaBlast2018 @DeafMusician Sure thing! Do either of you want to be included in the familiar raffle?
dNCLmdm.png
blake
she/her | he/him
@wistala yes please!
@wistala yes please!
@Wistala Why not? Sure!
@Wistala Why not? Sure!
@DeafMusician @GottaBlast2018 Alright! I've put both of you on the list.

@RandomRandom Sent him your way! You're on the raffle list too, if that's alright. :D
@DeafMusician @GottaBlast2018 Alright! I've put both of you on the list.

@RandomRandom Sent him your way! You're on the raffle list too, if that's alright. :D
dNCLmdm.png
blake
she/her | he/him
@Wistala
Sure y not!
@Wistala
Sure y not!
XsRzZWG.png
@Wistala I'd like to be included in the raffle please.
@Wistala I'd like to be included in the raffle please.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7