Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Using this as an example thread now!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@CloverGaming

CLOVER........OH MY GDO...THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH IASDFLKASDJFKLSDAFLKADFSADKLJFSDF I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT REPLYING SOONER, I'VE HAD A BUSY DAY BUT I READ THIS IN THE MORNING TWICE AND DIED AND I DIDN'T WANT TO REPLY UNTIL I COULD SIT DOWN AT MY COMPUTER AND PROPERLY CONVEY HOW I FEEL ABOUT THIS BECAUSE ITS FRICKIN GORGEOUS FdlskalklLKFSLKJASDF

I CAN TOTALLY SEE WHY YOU SHIP IT NOW SCREAMS YOU'VE WRITTEN THEIR INTERACTIONS SO PERFECTLY ;__; They've got a fair amount of playing around but you can tell it's because they just enjoy being around eachother and they're comfortable around one another, enough to be like that freely...I WAS JUST... CASUALLY IMITATING THE MOTIONS OF THEM AS I READ THROUGH THE STORY, THEY'RE JOKING AROUND AND THEY'RE JUST GOING ALL OUT WITH HAVING FUN THE FOREST HHGHGHGHG MY HEART ;___; I LOVE IT SO MUCH I GIGGLED AND SMILE AND LAUGHED ALONG IT IT'S THE GREATEST THING I'VE GOTTEN

I couldn't stop giggling about the fish thing because it's SO like her to set her mind to something and pursue it to the best of her abilities and fiSHING IS ONE OF HER FAVOURITE HOBBIES SO ISJDLKGKL THIS IS PERFECT??? AKLFSDLJK AND THE FACT SHE GOT TO BUG KEVIN WITH IT TOO IS JUST HILARIOUS AND SO IN CHARACTER, I WAS LAUGhiNG WHEN KEVIN GOT DRAGGED INTO THE WATER BUT ALSO JUST, MY HEART WAS SO HAPPY BECAUSE THEY'RE SO CLEARLY HAVING A GOOD TIME ;_____;

the little sword fight was awesome too hhhhhh I JUST LOVE HOW NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENED THEY JUST ROLLED ALONG WITH WHATEVER WAS HAPPENING THEY WERE GENUINELY JUST SPENDING THE DAY ENJOYING EACHOTHERS COMPANY

AND JUST...the little moments where you can tell he's smitten by her-- noticing her radiance and his heart's just involuntarily doing somersaults in his chest (and him being forced to shoo them away) I'M JUST. CLENCHES FIST. I'M... AKLFDJSL ;______;;;; it's SO like him to be like that. i'm floored by how accurate it all is. there's a little bit of him holding back to be a good professional retainer but hgfdklslkaslkasdklj

AND I TOTALLY DIDN'T EXPECT THE FEELS AT THE END?? T__ T I'M... AFLKADJKLDJF I'm just so happy .. you've grabbed their happiness, their dynamic, their past and wrapped it all into 1.5k woRDS AND I'M HONESTLY SO FLATTERED AND HAPPY YOU WROTE SO MUCH ABOUT THEM THANK YOU SO MUCH ;__; IM USING THE CRYING EMOJI A LOT SORRY I CAN'T HELP IT I'M JUST SO OVERWHELMED WITH JOY I LOVE THIS A LOT i'M THROWING A GIANT TIP AT YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN I'M GOING TO READ THIS FOR A 5TH TIME

also a sidenote: i was reading it and flowers by In Love With A Ghost started playing and it's very suitable to this piece especially near the end ;__;;; WAAAAAA IM SO HAPPY THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
@CloverGaming

CLOVER........OH MY GDO...THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH IASDFLKASDJFKLSDAFLKADFSADKLJFSDF I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT REPLYING SOONER, I'VE HAD A BUSY DAY BUT I READ THIS IN THE MORNING TWICE AND DIED AND I DIDN'T WANT TO REPLY UNTIL I COULD SIT DOWN AT MY COMPUTER AND PROPERLY CONVEY HOW I FEEL ABOUT THIS BECAUSE ITS FRICKIN GORGEOUS FdlskalklLKFSLKJASDF

I CAN TOTALLY SEE WHY YOU SHIP IT NOW SCREAMS YOU'VE WRITTEN THEIR INTERACTIONS SO PERFECTLY ;__; They've got a fair amount of playing around but you can tell it's because they just enjoy being around eachother and they're comfortable around one another, enough to be like that freely...I WAS JUST... CASUALLY IMITATING THE MOTIONS OF THEM AS I READ THROUGH THE STORY, THEY'RE JOKING AROUND AND THEY'RE JUST GOING ALL OUT WITH HAVING FUN THE FOREST HHGHGHGHG MY HEART ;___; I LOVE IT SO MUCH I GIGGLED AND SMILE AND LAUGHED ALONG IT IT'S THE GREATEST THING I'VE GOTTEN

I couldn't stop giggling about the fish thing because it's SO like her to set her mind to something and pursue it to the best of her abilities and fiSHING IS ONE OF HER FAVOURITE HOBBIES SO ISJDLKGKL THIS IS PERFECT??? AKLFSDLJK AND THE FACT SHE GOT TO BUG KEVIN WITH IT TOO IS JUST HILARIOUS AND SO IN CHARACTER, I WAS LAUGhiNG WHEN KEVIN GOT DRAGGED INTO THE WATER BUT ALSO JUST, MY HEART WAS SO HAPPY BECAUSE THEY'RE SO CLEARLY HAVING A GOOD TIME ;_____;

the little sword fight was awesome too hhhhhh I JUST LOVE HOW NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENED THEY JUST ROLLED ALONG WITH WHATEVER WAS HAPPENING THEY WERE GENUINELY JUST SPENDING THE DAY ENJOYING EACHOTHERS COMPANY

AND JUST...the little moments where you can tell he's smitten by her-- noticing her radiance and his heart's just involuntarily doing somersaults in his chest (and him being forced to shoo them away) I'M JUST. CLENCHES FIST. I'M... AKLFDJSL ;______;;;; it's SO like him to be like that. i'm floored by how accurate it all is. there's a little bit of him holding back to be a good professional retainer but hgfdklslkaslkasdklj

AND I TOTALLY DIDN'T EXPECT THE FEELS AT THE END?? T__ T I'M... AFLKADJKLDJF I'm just so happy .. you've grabbed their happiness, their dynamic, their past and wrapped it all into 1.5k woRDS AND I'M HONESTLY SO FLATTERED AND HAPPY YOU WROTE SO MUCH ABOUT THEM THANK YOU SO MUCH ;__; IM USING THE CRYING EMOJI A LOT SORRY I CAN'T HELP IT I'M JUST SO OVERWHELMED WITH JOY I LOVE THIS A LOT i'M THROWING A GIANT TIP AT YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN I'M GOING TO READ THIS FOR A 5TH TIME

also a sidenote: i was reading it and flowers by In Love With A Ghost started playing and it's very suitable to this piece especially near the end ;__;;; WAAAAAA IM SO HAPPY THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
C_areCPXoAApdJK.png
@jabby
I WAS NOT EXPECTING YOU TO BE SO OVERJOYED OMG! I'M so happy you like it! I have the biggest grin on my face, you just made my day!

*BIG SIGH OF RELIEF* I'm so glad I got their interaction down to such a T! I just kinda went for it! I originally had the whole story pretty much laid out but as I wrote I just kinda let it flow naturally and cut some stuff out and added some stuff and I'M GLAD I DID SO

I'm honestly speechless. I spent like 20 minutes trying to process this. Thanks to YOU because I'm just so happy you like this! (Also that song timing is perfect what even omg XD)
@jabby
I WAS NOT EXPECTING YOU TO BE SO OVERJOYED OMG! I'M so happy you like it! I have the biggest grin on my face, you just made my day!

*BIG SIGH OF RELIEF* I'm so glad I got their interaction down to such a T! I just kinda went for it! I originally had the whole story pretty much laid out but as I wrote I just kinda let it flow naturally and cut some stuff out and added some stuff and I'M GLAD I DID SO

I'm honestly speechless. I spent like 20 minutes trying to process this. Thanks to YOU because I'm just so happy you like this! (Also that song timing is perfect what even omg XD)
qvTNuJR.png

~

·

MUYNhfy.png
G8AyR6r.png
0HBKL8H.png
mlHpBMC.png

·

~
x5p5Lqa.png hzJoCvj.png
@HeartBlade1869
I got reallllyy in the mood for this one and as such, I may have gone a little bit far with the depressing aspect of this. My friend asked me if I was okay when I asked her to proofread it.... Take that as you will lol.

That being said, I hope you like it. If anything needs to be changed feel free to let me know!
Quote:
The door slammed, rattling the walls and echoing throughout the house. Rei's heart clenched at the sight, swallowing heavily. He shook off the dust that collected onto his scales from head to tail, stepping forward. "Cloud?" The eerie silence that followed his call made his stomach sink and a frown formed on his features.

"I'm home!" Still nothing. Resting his hat on the table by the door, he noticed the letters they had passed back and forth kept neatly in a pile. She had saved all his replies. A sharp pang hit his heart, for he knew of her emotions. It was one of the reasons he was both glad yet reluctant to return. He sighed and slunk into the next room. Floorboards creaked under his clawed feet, causing him to wince.

Things were virtually the same since he left, he noticed. Rustic wooden furniture in the set locations they always had been. The house was dark, no lights were on. "Is she not home?" He thought. Flicking the light on, he fluttered his wings and gingerly flew over to the stairs, staring up them. Letting out a breath he had been holding. A faint light was on.

He flew up the stairs, peeking through the crack in the door. Cloud laid curled up in the corner of their room, her head on her hands. Rei's breath hitched as he slowly pushed the door open. It emitted a soft creak. She looked up at him blankly. Eyes glazed over. A moment passed as they stared at one another. It was all they focused on.

"How long are you back for this time?" Her voice was soft, desperation lacing it. Rei's breath hitched and he looked down.

"A couple of days." Was his answer.

Cloud's expression contorted and she bit her lip, looking away. "You've been gone for months already...." She choked. Quiet footsteps filled the room, and Rei sat beside her, placing a hand on her shoulder. She shrugged it off. The other spiral winced at her blunt rejection. Silence.

"I'm sorry." Was all he could get out. He looked away. More silence.

Dust particles floated through the room. A single flickering lamp lit the area. It was almost peaceful.

Cloud shifted and he looked back. Her head was covered, and a soft sob was heard. Rei cringed at it. "I'm here now...."

"But that doesn't matter!" She suddenly shouted. He flinched back, eyes wide. Her outburst continued. "It doesn't matter if you're just going to be gone again!"

Rei tried to respond, but she continued; she was sitting up now, staring at him. "It hurts, Rei! It hurts so much every time.... I feel like my insides are being torn to pieces every day. It's a black pit Rei, and it hurts!" She paused, gripping the horns on her head. Her mate, speechless. His head scrambled as he tried to grasp a response. Cloud continued.

"What ever happened to us? I love you, you know? We used to be that power couple everyone would look up to." A pained smile graced her lips at the memory. She shook her head. "But now you're always gone...! I feel like I should just go and find someone else!"

The look on Rei's face was if he had visibly broke. Tears threatened to fall. Cloud was already crying, frantically studying his face.

"I can't help being gone!" He suddenly shouted, running a hand over his face. "I know it's hard but please you need to bare with me!"

She buried her head into her hands at his harsh tone, curling up into a ball on the floor. Rei stopped, hanging his head. Only their sobs would be heard. A cold, dark sound that so often filled their home. The walls especially knew how many times Cloud had.

Rei felt the sharp pain that emitted off of her. It pierced his lungs as he gasped for air from his cries. He leaned against the wall, staring at her.

They stayed like this for who knows how long. After time their sobs died down, having drained them. The air filled with the pained, tired, longing feeling that to them felt like death. It was quiet now.

A broken, muffled sigh came from Cloud. She turned her head, looking at him, and her eyes flashed with an emotion he didn't know. Slowly she stood, running a hand over her face. "I know you can't help it..." She started, snapping Rei to attention. "...but you still don't try to do anything about it. And I'm trying, I really am, but...." Rei's teeth clenched as he stared at her in desperation, wishing he could embrace her. They both knew what was coming.

Cloud hesitated, taking a breath. "I need some air." Her voice cracked.

Shakily but swiftly she stumbled out of the room, not giving Rei time to respond, leaving him by his lonesome. He watched her until she disappeared down the steps. His ears were perked as he listened for something, anything.

A door slamming was heard.

Pausing, he didn't move. Just taking it in.

He collapsed onto the floor, just staring at the spot where she once was. "Why didn't I do anything...." He let out a shaky breath. "What's wrong with me." Covering his eyes he didn't move, didn't speak.

For now he was home but she was not.
@HeartBlade1869
I got reallllyy in the mood for this one and as such, I may have gone a little bit far with the depressing aspect of this. My friend asked me if I was okay when I asked her to proofread it.... Take that as you will lol.

That being said, I hope you like it. If anything needs to be changed feel free to let me know!
Quote:
The door slammed, rattling the walls and echoing throughout the house. Rei's heart clenched at the sight, swallowing heavily. He shook off the dust that collected onto his scales from head to tail, stepping forward. "Cloud?" The eerie silence that followed his call made his stomach sink and a frown formed on his features.

"I'm home!" Still nothing. Resting his hat on the table by the door, he noticed the letters they had passed back and forth kept neatly in a pile. She had saved all his replies. A sharp pang hit his heart, for he knew of her emotions. It was one of the reasons he was both glad yet reluctant to return. He sighed and slunk into the next room. Floorboards creaked under his clawed feet, causing him to wince.

Things were virtually the same since he left, he noticed. Rustic wooden furniture in the set locations they always had been. The house was dark, no lights were on. "Is she not home?" He thought. Flicking the light on, he fluttered his wings and gingerly flew over to the stairs, staring up them. Letting out a breath he had been holding. A faint light was on.

He flew up the stairs, peeking through the crack in the door. Cloud laid curled up in the corner of their room, her head on her hands. Rei's breath hitched as he slowly pushed the door open. It emitted a soft creak. She looked up at him blankly. Eyes glazed over. A moment passed as they stared at one another. It was all they focused on.

"How long are you back for this time?" Her voice was soft, desperation lacing it. Rei's breath hitched and he looked down.

"A couple of days." Was his answer.

Cloud's expression contorted and she bit her lip, looking away. "You've been gone for months already...." She choked. Quiet footsteps filled the room, and Rei sat beside her, placing a hand on her shoulder. She shrugged it off. The other spiral winced at her blunt rejection. Silence.

"I'm sorry." Was all he could get out. He looked away. More silence.

Dust particles floated through the room. A single flickering lamp lit the area. It was almost peaceful.

Cloud shifted and he looked back. Her head was covered, and a soft sob was heard. Rei cringed at it. "I'm here now...."

"But that doesn't matter!" She suddenly shouted. He flinched back, eyes wide. Her outburst continued. "It doesn't matter if you're just going to be gone again!"

Rei tried to respond, but she continued; she was sitting up now, staring at him. "It hurts, Rei! It hurts so much every time.... I feel like my insides are being torn to pieces every day. It's a black pit Rei, and it hurts!" She paused, gripping the horns on her head. Her mate, speechless. His head scrambled as he tried to grasp a response. Cloud continued.

"What ever happened to us? I love you, you know? We used to be that power couple everyone would look up to." A pained smile graced her lips at the memory. She shook her head. "But now you're always gone...! I feel like I should just go and find someone else!"

The look on Rei's face was if he had visibly broke. Tears threatened to fall. Cloud was already crying, frantically studying his face.

"I can't help being gone!" He suddenly shouted, running a hand over his face. "I know it's hard but please you need to bare with me!"

She buried her head into her hands at his harsh tone, curling up into a ball on the floor. Rei stopped, hanging his head. Only their sobs would be heard. A cold, dark sound that so often filled their home. The walls especially knew how many times Cloud had.

Rei felt the sharp pain that emitted off of her. It pierced his lungs as he gasped for air from his cries. He leaned against the wall, staring at her.

They stayed like this for who knows how long. After time their sobs died down, having drained them. The air filled with the pained, tired, longing feeling that to them felt like death. It was quiet now.

A broken, muffled sigh came from Cloud. She turned her head, looking at him, and her eyes flashed with an emotion he didn't know. Slowly she stood, running a hand over her face. "I know you can't help it..." She started, snapping Rei to attention. "...but you still don't try to do anything about it. And I'm trying, I really am, but...." Rei's teeth clenched as he stared at her in desperation, wishing he could embrace her. They both knew what was coming.

Cloud hesitated, taking a breath. "I need some air." Her voice cracked.

Shakily but swiftly she stumbled out of the room, not giving Rei time to respond, leaving him by his lonesome. He watched her until she disappeared down the steps. His ears were perked as he listened for something, anything.

A door slamming was heard.

Pausing, he didn't move. Just taking it in.

He collapsed onto the floor, just staring at the spot where she once was. "Why didn't I do anything...." He let out a shaky breath. "What's wrong with me." Covering his eyes he didn't move, didn't speak.

For now he was home but she was not.
qvTNuJR.png

~

·

MUYNhfy.png
G8AyR6r.png
0HBKL8H.png
mlHpBMC.png

·

~
x5p5Lqa.png hzJoCvj.png
@CloverGaming

Oh, oh my goodness... I'm utterly speechless.
You, my dear, captured their personalities absolutely well, I couldn't have asked for anything better!
The emotions, the general sense of longing and worn out patience. Beautifully crafted.

I can't express how much I appreciate this! Overboard or not, I love it!
I could see why your friend would pose such a question given the depressing atmosphere of this piece, but it honestly makes it all the better.

You have my sincere appreciation and admiration.
Thank you!
@CloverGaming

Oh, oh my goodness... I'm utterly speechless.
You, my dear, captured their personalities absolutely well, I couldn't have asked for anything better!
The emotions, the general sense of longing and worn out patience. Beautifully crafted.

I can't express how much I appreciate this! Overboard or not, I love it!
I could see why your friend would pose such a question given the depressing atmosphere of this piece, but it honestly makes it all the better.

You have my sincere appreciation and admiration.
Thank you!
tumblr_inline_nwu3pmJnVn1t7d5o3_500.gifmidnightiridescent@tumblr
@HeartBlade1869
Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Did you want to stay on the pinglist for when the main shop opens?
@HeartBlade1869
Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Did you want to stay on the pinglist for when the main shop opens?
qvTNuJR.png

~

·

MUYNhfy.png
G8AyR6r.png
0HBKL8H.png
mlHpBMC.png

·

~
x5p5Lqa.png hzJoCvj.png
@CloverGaming

Yes, please~
@CloverGaming

Yes, please~
tumblr_inline_nwu3pmJnVn1t7d5o3_500.gifmidnightiridescent@tumblr
Hello everybody!

I just wanted to tell anybody expecting/wanting lore that Clover may not be online for a while. It's not 100% that she won't be on, but don't get upset if she isn't able to respond or take requests. Thank you all for your understanding.
Hello everybody!

I just wanted to tell anybody expecting/wanting lore that Clover may not be online for a while. It's not 100% that she won't be on, but don't get upset if she isn't able to respond or take requests. Thank you all for your understanding.
Recently changed username from SalazValana to Sylarana!
Update: It's going to be two weeks at a minimum.
Update: It's going to be two weeks at a minimum.
Recently changed username from SalazValana to Sylarana!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7