Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] EchoFlower's Art Shop!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@EchoFlowers That's totally alright! Thank you :D
@EchoFlowers That's totally alright! Thank you :D
hfB8IAU.png
bump
bump
JYOlR25.png
bump
bump
JYOlR25.png
bump
bump
JYOlR25.png
bump
bump
JYOlR25.png
@EchoFlowers

Username: tophatgoat
Fullbody, Waist-up, or headshot?: Headshot
Reference photos: https://toyhou.se/1456506.umbra#5277413
Do you agree to the rules?: Yes
Anything you want me to add or subtract from the image?: Nope
Pose: Maybe they look curious or something?
Specific color scheme?: Nope~!
Extra: Feel feel free to draw either version of em
@EchoFlowers

Username: tophatgoat
Fullbody, Waist-up, or headshot?: Headshot
Reference photos: https://toyhou.se/1456506.umbra#5277413
Do you agree to the rules?: Yes
Anything you want me to add or subtract from the image?: Nope
Pose: Maybe they look curious or something?
Specific color scheme?: Nope~!
Extra: Feel feel free to draw either version of em
@tophatghost
should get it in a day or two!
@tophatghost
should get it in a day or two!
JYOlR25.png
bump
bump
JYOlR25.png
@echoFlowers

Username: reefknot
Fullbody, Waist-up, or headshot?:waist up please!
Reference photos: This girl? if possible? as a gijinka! she already has two gijinkas in her bio which you could use as a reference
Do you agree to the rules?: of course!
Anything you want me to add or subtract from the image?: she doesnt have her crown in the gijinkas she has atm, bc they were bought before she had it! so could you put that in, along with her other apparel UvU
Pose: i have absolutely no idea lol something that goes with her lore though " She always looks rather stressed and annoyed, but this is not the case - she is most often just tired, and her face is predisposed to show it. Her reputation as a weatherbeaten ex-traveller and cold beauty mean that dragons tend to be scared of her when first meeting her, but after a few conversations realise she is simply strict, understanding and loving."
Specific color scheme?: the colours that have been used for her other gijinkas would be great! also, you cant really see it,but she wears a white dress, which acts as her underbelly
@echoFlowers

Username: reefknot
Fullbody, Waist-up, or headshot?:waist up please!
Reference photos: This girl? if possible? as a gijinka! she already has two gijinkas in her bio which you could use as a reference
Do you agree to the rules?: of course!
Anything you want me to add or subtract from the image?: she doesnt have her crown in the gijinkas she has atm, bc they were bought before she had it! so could you put that in, along with her other apparel UvU
Pose: i have absolutely no idea lol something that goes with her lore though " She always looks rather stressed and annoyed, but this is not the case - she is most often just tired, and her face is predisposed to show it. Her reputation as a weatherbeaten ex-traveller and cold beauty mean that dragons tend to be scared of her when first meeting her, but after a few conversations realise she is simply strict, understanding and loving."
Specific color scheme?: the colours that have been used for her other gijinkas would be great! also, you cant really see it,but she wears a white dress, which acts as her underbelly
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
@reefknot
alrighty!
@reefknot
alrighty!
JYOlR25.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9