Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 5kt human doodles
1 2 3 4
Would you take extra currency to add color? I'd love to order for my boy Voltaire and my girl Lily, but I would like color. If not, it's perfectly fine and I'll order anyway @Sakia [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38383882] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/383839/38383882_350.png[/img] [/url] Voltaire is the clan's leader. From a wealthy foreign family, Voltaire has come over and assumed power. He values education and reason. He is very pale with green eyes and has blond hair. A little on the tall side. He would need a crown and royal robes. I've never had a human drawn for him before, so I'm leaving you a lot of creative room to work. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22469918] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/224700/22469918_350.png[/img] [/url] Lily doesn't have lore yet, but I have a general idea of what she'll look like. She has ginger hair , usually in a bun with green eyes. She is somewhat tan. She loves to read, and always has her nose ina book. She's on the shorter side. Her outfit consists of a t-shirt, cardigan, and ripped jeans with converse. ---- These will be two separate pieces. I will send over payment after you confirm my order/answer my questions, thank you! c:
Would you take extra currency to add color? I'd love to order for my boy Voltaire and my girl Lily, but I would like color. If not, it's perfectly fine and I'll order anyway @Sakia

38383882_350.png

Voltaire is the clan's leader. From a wealthy foreign family, Voltaire has come over and assumed power. He values education and reason. He is very pale with green eyes and has blond hair. A little on the tall side. He would need a crown and royal robes. I've never had a human drawn for him before, so I'm leaving you a lot of creative room to work.

22469918_350.png

Lily doesn't have lore yet, but I have a general idea of what she'll look like. She has ginger hair , usually in a bun with green eyes. She is somewhat tan. She loves to read, and always has her nose ina book. She's on the shorter side. Her outfit consists of a t-shirt, cardigan, and ripped jeans with converse.

----
These will be two separate pieces. I will send over payment after you confirm my order/answer my questions, thank you! c:
its been almost 8 years in dragon heck, help.

Hiring Melters: here

Hiring Coli Grinders: here
@Sakia Together in one, please. They're both best friends, with Crescent, the Fae, being bolder and more adventurous, while Waivera, the Nocturne, being more mystical, serious and grim.
@Sakia Together in one, please. They're both best friends, with Crescent, the Fae, being bolder and more adventurous, while Waivera, the Nocturne, being more mystical, serious and grim.
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
@ShianneJanelle

hello hello fellow haikyuu fan ;) ooh I love the clothes on your dragons! About color, well, I don't mind coloring art pieces, but the issue is mostly that I have minimal experience actually coloring anything so I'm usually hesitant to color pieces in case they don't turn out well. So I'd like to leave coloring as a bonus for now, mostly so that the finished products aren't spoiled if you know what I mean.

I actually changed my pricing rules like, one minute ago, so if you're not caught up on them yet; since they don't have their own designs they'll cost 10kt each, if that's okay with you ^^

@GreatLordHades

Awesome, you can send payment when you're free ^^
@ShianneJanelle

hello hello fellow haikyuu fan ;) ooh I love the clothes on your dragons! About color, well, I don't mind coloring art pieces, but the issue is mostly that I have minimal experience actually coloring anything so I'm usually hesitant to color pieces in case they don't turn out well. So I'd like to leave coloring as a bonus for now, mostly so that the finished products aren't spoiled if you know what I mean.

I actually changed my pricing rules like, one minute ago, so if you're not caught up on them yet; since they don't have their own designs they'll cost 10kt each, if that's okay with you ^^

@GreatLordHades

Awesome, you can send payment when you're free ^^
@Sakia

That's fine! I'll send payment over in a 2-way CR and you can send back like a treasure or something lol. That way it ensures it's a fair trade c:
@Sakia

That's fine! I'll send payment over in a 2-way CR and you can send back like a treasure or something lol. That way it ensures it's a fair trade c:
its been almost 8 years in dragon heck, help.

Hiring Melters: here

Hiring Coli Grinders: here
@Rubygryphon

I'm done with your piece! I'll post the art as soon as i receive your payment ^^
@Rubygryphon

I'm done with your piece! I'll post the art as soon as i receive your payment ^^
These look nice! I may order one once I get a reference from someone.
These look nice! I may order one once I get a reference from someone.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
@Sakia
Alright, payment should be sent, I can't wait to see them. :3
@Sakia
Alright, payment should be sent, I can't wait to see them. :3
tumblr_pyjmnr9KDh1wgs873o1_540.png
@Rubygryphon I hope this lives up to your expectations! I think I learnt a lot drawing them, thank you ^^ [img]https://i.imgur.com/Q4JAa4X.jpg[/img]
@Rubygryphon

I hope this lives up to your expectations! I think I learnt a lot drawing them, thank you ^^

Q4JAa4X.jpg
@Sakia
Ah, they look great!! Thank you so much for drawing them. <3
@Sakia
Ah, they look great!! Thank you so much for drawing them. <3
tumblr_pyjmnr9KDh1wgs873o1_540.png
@Sakia Could I get one of a duo? With Glendine and a humaniod version of the ichor nymph? You can include or exclude their wings, I don't mind!

That should be 15kt, right? (5k for Glendine, 10k for designing the ichor nymph?)
@Sakia Could I get one of a duo? With Glendine and a humaniod version of the ichor nymph? You can include or exclude their wings, I don't mind!

That should be 15kt, right? (5k for Glendine, 10k for designing the ichor nymph?)
1 2 3 4