Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | WWE community chat thread
1 2 3
on the first day of Rusev my partner gave to meeeee.... I was solemnly singing that under the christmas tree this year. :D
on the first day of Rusev my partner gave to meeeee.... I was solemnly singing that under the christmas tree this year. :D
I might have a dragon-hoarding problem.....
Happy Rusev Day everyone!

Anyway, with regards to Roman; he's grown on me a bit. I wasn't a fan at first, but he's improved ever since he picked up the IC championship. The whole "fighting champion" angle works for him.

Now we'll have to see if he keeps it after next week what with The Miz returning.

Also while Asuka's undefeated streak can't go on forever, I still want to see her get a belt at some point, and I'm kinda disappointed last night's match against Bliss wasn't for the title.

Happy Rusev Day everyone!

Anyway, with regards to Roman; he's grown on me a bit. I wasn't a fan at first, but he's improved ever since he picked up the IC championship. The whole "fighting champion" angle works for him.

Now we'll have to see if he keeps it after next week what with The Miz returning.

Also while Asuka's undefeated streak can't go on forever, I still want to see her get a belt at some point, and I'm kinda disappointed last night's match against Bliss wasn't for the title.

frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
Ouh, and a very happy Rusev day to you! And belated Merry Mizmas, I guess :) (I still have to watch the new-year's episodes, I'm a bit late, but at least I'm still feeling the Christmas spirit.... or something like that... ahem... moving on.. I hope I can be up to date in a few hours..)
Ouh, and a very happy Rusev day to you! And belated Merry Mizmas, I guess :) (I still have to watch the new-year's episodes, I'm a bit late, but at least I'm still feeling the Christmas spirit.... or something like that... ahem... moving on.. I hope I can be up to date in a few hours..)
.... uhm, now I finally have someone to ask: what do you think the whole Ziggler-relinquishing-title thing might be about? Or is that a major spoiler for the 2nd of january?
.... uhm, now I finally have someone to ask: what do you think the whole Ziggler-relinquishing-title thing might be about? Or is that a major spoiler for the 2nd of january?
@CelloJo
The entire Ziggler thing felt....not sure if it's the right word, but random to me. he sort of popped back onto the scene, got in the middle of a Corbin-Roode feud, took the title, then stormed off. I dunno; the entire last couple months with him just felt...disconnected from everything else somehow.

Especially given the way the Owens & Zayn storyline's been dominating so much of SmackDown lately.
@CelloJo
The entire Ziggler thing felt....not sure if it's the right word, but random to me. he sort of popped back onto the scene, got in the middle of a Corbin-Roode feud, took the title, then stormed off. I dunno; the entire last couple months with him just felt...disconnected from everything else somehow.

Especially given the way the Owens & Zayn storyline's been dominating so much of SmackDown lately.
Yeah, that is the most interesting story on smackdown....although I hope Sami wins the title at the royal rumble even though I know he won't.
I hope Daniel Bryan does turn against Shane as well, because in my opinion Shane is the heel....I like Owens and Zayn to much to have them be the heels.

And Rusev Day will reign supreme....but sadly they have lost momentum all ready *sigh*
Yeah, that is the most interesting story on smackdown....although I hope Sami wins the title at the royal rumble even though I know he won't.
I hope Daniel Bryan does turn against Shane as well, because in my opinion Shane is the heel....I like Owens and Zayn to much to have them be the heels.

And Rusev Day will reign supreme....but sadly they have lost momentum all ready *sigh*
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o3_r1_400.gif if i am RPing with you and i don't respond don't be afraid to keep pinging me unless i say otherwise.
@rocket2015
I have an odd feeling that Daniel's playing more of a long game. Zayn and Owens are set to face AJ in a handicap at the Royal Rumble for the title.

And...there's only one belt.

I have a distinct feeling that as a sort of "ultimate punishment", Bryan's going to make Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn fight each other. He's talked about "best for business" before, and while Owens and Zayn are good and shouldn't be fired, there's also the viewpoint that they need to be humbled.

In short, make the two members of the dream team fight it out for the belt.
@rocket2015
I have an odd feeling that Daniel's playing more of a long game. Zayn and Owens are set to face AJ in a handicap at the Royal Rumble for the title.

And...there's only one belt.

I have a distinct feeling that as a sort of "ultimate punishment", Bryan's going to make Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn fight each other. He's talked about "best for business" before, and while Owens and Zayn are good and shouldn't be fired, there's also the viewpoint that they need to be humbled.

In short, make the two members of the dream team fight it out for the belt.
That might at long sight be a nice way of detangling the whole situation, as long as Shane keeps calm a little - so: nope! XD
I saw an awesome picture on facebook earlier of Seth and Jason with the belts, Jason looking totally happy, while Seth looks kinda like "how did I get here?" I'm feeling him. But the whole thing turned out to be better than I expected, although I'm gonna miss Ambrose.
That might at long sight be a nice way of detangling the whole situation, as long as Shane keeps calm a little - so: nope! XD
I saw an awesome picture on facebook earlier of Seth and Jason with the belts, Jason looking totally happy, while Seth looks kinda like "how did I get here?" I'm feeling him. But the whole thing turned out to be better than I expected, although I'm gonna miss Ambrose.
@CelloJo
Yeah there is the obvious downside to the whole thing that Shane's...not exactly renowned for his restraint.

Also; RAW tonight! Time to see how long the Seth-Jason thing works out, and what The Miz returning means for Roman's title...

(And at some point I want Asuka to get a belt :( )
@CelloJo
Yeah there is the obvious downside to the whole thing that Shane's...not exactly renowned for his restraint.

Also; RAW tonight! Time to see how long the Seth-Jason thing works out, and what The Miz returning means for Roman's title...

(And at some point I want Asuka to get a belt :( )
i'm just popping in to say.... i love wrestling (most importantly women's wrestling) and can't wait for asuka to be the intercontinental champion
i'm just popping in to say.... i love wrestling (most importantly women's wrestling) and can't wait for asuka to be the intercontinental champion
wj6EHY6.png __ vfUEUMi.png zLLQDMW.png oMDWJr6.png __
click a jar to donate to causes for free!

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif

1 2 3