Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Beldolor’s Art Sales
1 2 3 4 5
Hi! I really enjoyed your first sketch, I would like another, your style is amazing :)
Type of Commission : sketch please
Payment Method : treasure
Character to be painted : [url]://sadbuhu.deviantart.com/art/commission-for-theredgal-720951238[/url]
Character cues (personality etc) : Vivi is friendlier than someone of her background should be. Thrown out her pack, a hybrid of two realms she is an outcast living with her uncle. Craving friendship and companionship beside her uncle, Vivi lights up at any friendly action towards her. Always a smile on her muzzle, even as insults get thrown at her.
Color requests : As seen in picture except the feathers behind her ears, you choose that color
Pose requests : In this sketch, can I have her looking like the breeze is blowing her back, her belly facing towards us and her feathers flared out.
Other important information : She has a human form, but i dont have an image for it. The way she 'flies' is just like a flying squirrel. She uses her talons to climb trees and jumps and glides around with the breeze. She has the ability to fly like a normal harpy, but she has never practiced it that way since.
Hi! I really enjoyed your first sketch, I would like another, your style is amazing :)
Type of Commission : sketch please
Payment Method : treasure
Character to be painted : [url]://sadbuhu.deviantart.com/art/commission-for-theredgal-720951238[/url]
Character cues (personality etc) : Vivi is friendlier than someone of her background should be. Thrown out her pack, a hybrid of two realms she is an outcast living with her uncle. Craving friendship and companionship beside her uncle, Vivi lights up at any friendly action towards her. Always a smile on her muzzle, even as insults get thrown at her.
Color requests : As seen in picture except the feathers behind her ears, you choose that color
Pose requests : In this sketch, can I have her looking like the breeze is blowing her back, her belly facing towards us and her feathers flared out.
Other important information : She has a human form, but i dont have an image for it. The way she 'flies' is just like a flying squirrel. She uses her talons to climb trees and jumps and glides around with the breeze. She has the ability to fly like a normal harpy, but she has never practiced it that way since.
Type of Commission : small painting/bust Payment Method : gems Character to be painted:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19751151] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/197512/19751151_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28908123] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/289082/28908123_350.png[/img] [/url] Character cues (personality etc): Sealbriyi (Nocturne) is suppose to be serious but really doesn't know how. She's the clan's leader but was sort of just thrown into that position. Mohanadas (Spiral) is silly and definitely in love with the clan's leader but since she originally came from another clan is still shy. Color requests: as seen. Pose requests: Nocturne trying to hold back a grin, Sprial sticking out her tongue? If you have anything better I'd love to hear it ^^ Other important information : Please let me know if couples portraits currently aren't available. I also don't know the price/if you're interested in doing the piece. Your art is lovely though!
Type of Commission : small painting/bust
Payment Method : gems
Character to be painted:
19751151_350.png

28908123_350.png

Character cues (personality etc): Sealbriyi (Nocturne) is suppose to be serious but really doesn't know how. She's the clan's leader but was sort of just thrown into that position. Mohanadas (Spiral) is silly and definitely in love with the clan's leader but since she originally came from another clan is still shy.
Color requests: as seen.
Pose requests: Nocturne trying to hold back a grin, Sprial sticking out her tongue? If you have anything better I'd love to hear it ^^
Other important information : Please let me know if couples portraits currently aren't available. I also don't know the price/if you're interested in doing the piece. Your art is lovely though!
@keyina it looks like I’m not going to be able to do your image with paints, things are staying a bit too hectic. I’ll be happy to try to emulate the style digitally for you, if that works. Payment after I’m fine.

@anubiis let me know what you would like, I have a slot saved for you.

@ecce let me know what you would like, I have a slot saved for you.

@theepicredgal ok, I have you in the que :)

@Ployhymnia couples are fine, the rate would just be for two paintings. I have you in the

que is closed for now, feel free to leave your name if you want to be pinned when I have. Slot open
@keyina it looks like I’m not going to be able to do your image with paints, things are staying a bit too hectic. I’ll be happy to try to emulate the style digitally for you, if that works. Payment after I’m fine.

@anubiis let me know what you would like, I have a slot saved for you.

@ecce let me know what you would like, I have a slot saved for you.

@theepicredgal ok, I have you in the que :)

@Ployhymnia couples are fine, the rate would just be for two paintings. I have you in the

que is closed for now, feel free to leave your name if you want to be pinned when I have. Slot open
wE8yFBR.png
@Beldolor, I don't have the funds currently! Feel free to keep me on the pinglist, but give my slot to whoever is next :)
@Beldolor, I don't have the funds currently! Feel free to keep me on the pinglist, but give my slot to whoever is next :)
sdSRvlV.png
@Beldolor

Aw! Digitally is awesome too, so go for it, sorry for bothering you so much! I just loved the effect the paint had.
@Beldolor

Aw! Digitally is awesome too, so go for it, sorry for bothering you so much! I just loved the effect the paint had.
Thank you so much for saving me a slot c:

Before I fill out the form, I wanted to know if anyone here strikes your fancy: http://charahub.com/user/Smamm

I like to ask if any of my characters are particularly appealing to draw, as I feel it makes the process more enjoyable overall c:
Thank you so much for saving me a slot c:

Before I fill out the form, I wanted to know if anyone here strikes your fancy: http://charahub.com/user/Smamm

I like to ask if any of my characters are particularly appealing to draw, as I feel it makes the process more enjoyable overall c:
[img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/7494923555b3d1d92fdac099e0661219/tumblr_p27nrziVnR1v7pl8fo1_1280.jpg[/img] @keyina No bother at all. Tried to get the style close, hopefully you like it :)
tumblr_p27nrziVnR1v7pl8fo1_1280.jpg

@keyina
No bother at all. Tried to get the style close, hopefully you like it :)
wE8yFBR.png
@Beldolor

!

He looks awesome! Thank you so so much. ♥ Gonna send the payment asap!

Also, don't worry if I don't put it into his bio now, I am waiting to receive all the art orders I made beacuse I want to do a big bio revamp for most of my dragons. All the arts will be added when I am done with making the bio. ;) Thank you once again!
@Beldolor

!

He looks awesome! Thank you so so much. ♥ Gonna send the payment asap!

Also, don't worry if I don't put it into his bio now, I am waiting to receive all the art orders I made beacuse I want to do a big bio revamp for most of my dragons. All the arts will be added when I am done with making the bio. ;) Thank you once again!
@ecce @theepicredgal @Ployhymnia

I’ve had some things come up, I won’t be able to get through the current que in a reasonable amount of time. If you like I can keep your names and ping you next time I open for commissions.

My apologies.
@ecce @theepicredgal @Ployhymnia

I’ve had some things come up, I won’t be able to get through the current que in a reasonable amount of time. If you like I can keep your names and ping you next time I open for commissions.

My apologies.
wE8yFBR.png
I completely understand! I would like to be on the pinglist please! Hope they arent bad things. Have a wonderful day!
I completely understand! I would like to be on the pinglist please! Hope they arent bad things. Have a wonderful day!
1 2 3 4 5