Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Whatever it takes [1x1]
1 2 3 4 5
The lair members smiled back, a small, bustling crowd of friendly faces. It seemed this clan was rather accepting of newcomers. Well, except for a coatle, who simply rushed on with a busy frown on his face. The others seemed to ignore him for the most part.

Mistletoe had just finished an area when Blue called out. She looked down in surprise, almost falling a bit lower in her flight. "Hello." She said, smiling brightly. "Good morning. And no, this is just a few touch-ups; nothing big. I'm almost done, but thank you for the offer! I wouldn't want a guest to have to work anyways." She looked around at the few snowflakes that still floated slowly towards the ground.

Rave spotted Blue and returned the wave, smiling. He paused to see if she would walk over or if he should go to her.

Berry gave a cheery smile and waved enthusiastically. "Hello!" He called, continuing his morning routine.

The skydancer nodded and seemed to be about to walk over when he spotted Berry and Rave. With a small sigh, he stopped and remained by his den.
The lair members smiled back, a small, bustling crowd of friendly faces. It seemed this clan was rather accepting of newcomers. Well, except for a coatle, who simply rushed on with a busy frown on his face. The others seemed to ignore him for the most part.

Mistletoe had just finished an area when Blue called out. She looked down in surprise, almost falling a bit lower in her flight. "Hello." She said, smiling brightly. "Good morning. And no, this is just a few touch-ups; nothing big. I'm almost done, but thank you for the offer! I wouldn't want a guest to have to work anyways." She looked around at the few snowflakes that still floated slowly towards the ground.

Rave spotted Blue and returned the wave, smiling. He paused to see if she would walk over or if he should go to her.

Berry gave a cheery smile and waved enthusiastically. "Hello!" He called, continuing his morning routine.

The skydancer nodded and seemed to be about to walk over when he spotted Berry and Rave. With a small sigh, he stopped and remained by his den.
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
Blue, being surprised to see everybody, rushed to them leaving Mistletoes to continue her work. She first went to Rave and Berry. "Good morning. I didn't know this was a two day. I suppose I'll be around a little longer then. Is there anything I can help you with?" She asked, not wanting to be useless. "I met this really nice Skydancer. He offered me a den," she explained her situation to them. She turned her head to view the lair and noticed the Skydancer sitting down in his cave. She wondered if she should go to him though she wanted to stay with Rave and Berry.
Blue, being surprised to see everybody, rushed to them leaving Mistletoes to continue her work. She first went to Rave and Berry. "Good morning. I didn't know this was a two day. I suppose I'll be around a little longer then. Is there anything I can help you with?" She asked, not wanting to be useless. "I met this really nice Skydancer. He offered me a den," she explained her situation to them. She turned her head to view the lair and noticed the Skydancer sitting down in his cave. She wondered if she should go to him though she wanted to stay with Rave and Berry.
Mistletoe smiled and continued her work for a few minutes. "Have fun!" She called after Blue as the guardian left.

Rave smiled at her, walking back into the camp. "Good morning. And yes, this actually continues for a few more days, although that's a bit of a secret." He winked. "Help me with? No, I'm fine." He didn't want to make a guest work. She should be having fun! This was still a party, after all. "A skydancer?" He followed her gaze to see the antisocial dragon. "Oh, you mean Borra." He looked surprised. "Consider yourself lucky. Borra rarely talks to most of the lair, let alone a guest."

Berry too gave her a cheery smile. "Good morning! As Rave said, this is quite the event if you know to stay. And no, I don't have anything much to do today." He had planned to simply relax and enjoy the party. After looking at Borra, he too seemed surprised. "Yeah, that's unusual." He said.
Mistletoe smiled and continued her work for a few minutes. "Have fun!" She called after Blue as the guardian left.

Rave smiled at her, walking back into the camp. "Good morning. And yes, this actually continues for a few more days, although that's a bit of a secret." He winked. "Help me with? No, I'm fine." He didn't want to make a guest work. She should be having fun! This was still a party, after all. "A skydancer?" He followed her gaze to see the antisocial dragon. "Oh, you mean Borra." He looked surprised. "Consider yourself lucky. Borra rarely talks to most of the lair, let alone a guest."

Berry too gave her a cheery smile. "Good morning! As Rave said, this is quite the event if you know to stay. And no, I don't have anything much to do today." He had planned to simply relax and enjoy the party. After looking at Borra, he too seemed surprised. "Yeah, that's unusual." He said.
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
Blue felt special. The Skydancer talked to her! She let out a satisfied sigh and turned back to her compadres. "So you guys aren't busy? 'Cause I saw a pretty cool obstacle course thing around here. But first, let me chat with the Skydancer for a second." The chilly winds blew through the courtyard and stopped at the lair's entrance. Blue found herself wishing she could stay here forever. However, she knew TigerWoods would be coming home soon. Thus no way she could stay passed a few days. She looked back at them and said softly "You've been really kind to me, thank you." Perhaps it was just feeling of the warm sun on her back that made this moment perfect to say that. The ray's determination to melt the snow and blaze on as it did every summer, spring, and autumn. This instant was heartwarming to her. Dragons cared and wanted to be her friends here. That made her very happy.
Blue felt special. The Skydancer talked to her! She let out a satisfied sigh and turned back to her compadres. "So you guys aren't busy? 'Cause I saw a pretty cool obstacle course thing around here. But first, let me chat with the Skydancer for a second." The chilly winds blew through the courtyard and stopped at the lair's entrance. Blue found herself wishing she could stay here forever. However, she knew TigerWoods would be coming home soon. Thus no way she could stay passed a few days. She looked back at them and said softly "You've been really kind to me, thank you." Perhaps it was just feeling of the warm sun on her back that made this moment perfect to say that. The ray's determination to melt the snow and blaze on as it did every summer, spring, and autumn. This instant was heartwarming to her. Dragons cared and wanted to be her friends here. That made her very happy.
Rave looled at her cheery demeanour, eyes kind. "No, I'm not doing anything important today." He let his eyes return to the clearing. They had been glancing out into the forest quite often. "Obstacle corse? Could be interesting." He smiled and gave her a small bow. "But of course. Borra would probably prefer I didn't accompany you, so I will wait here." He looked unsurprised at her comment, but was still grateful. "We have only been good hosts, but I'm glad you are enjoying our company."

Berry seemed to brighten a bit. "Obstacle course? Sounds like fun!" He paused, realizing how childish he sounded in comparison to Rave. With a sigh, he tried to calm down. "Okay. And yeah, Borra would probably prefer as little company as he can get, so I'll stay here." He took a few steps away from Race, as if he felt smothered by the elegant dragon. "No, thank you! You really helped my comfidence last night." He said, beaming.
Rave looled at her cheery demeanour, eyes kind. "No, I'm not doing anything important today." He let his eyes return to the clearing. They had been glancing out into the forest quite often. "Obstacle corse? Could be interesting." He smiled and gave her a small bow. "But of course. Borra would probably prefer I didn't accompany you, so I will wait here." He looked unsurprised at her comment, but was still grateful. "We have only been good hosts, but I'm glad you are enjoying our company."

Berry seemed to brighten a bit. "Obstacle course? Sounds like fun!" He paused, realizing how childish he sounded in comparison to Rave. With a sigh, he tried to calm down. "Okay. And yeah, Borra would probably prefer as little company as he can get, so I'll stay here." He took a few steps away from Race, as if he felt smothered by the elegant dragon. "No, thank you! You really helped my comfidence last night." He said, beaming.
"I'm glad! Well, I'm going to go chat with Borra for a minute. I won't be long." Blue concluded their little chat and headed to where Borra was huddled. She slipped through the clouds of passing dragons to the beginning of the dormitories where Borra was. She found him rather quickly. He looked slightly repulsed by something but she ultimately just waved it off as Borra being Borra. "Good morning, Borra lovely to see you again. My name is Blue." She said in a rather hopeful tune. She naturally sat down on her hindquarters and gave him a lousy smile. "Do you have anything planned today?" She asked sweetly slyly batting an eyelash or two.
"I'm glad! Well, I'm going to go chat with Borra for a minute. I won't be long." Blue concluded their little chat and headed to where Borra was huddled. She slipped through the clouds of passing dragons to the beginning of the dormitories where Borra was. She found him rather quickly. He looked slightly repulsed by something but she ultimately just waved it off as Borra being Borra. "Good morning, Borra lovely to see you again. My name is Blue." She said in a rather hopeful tune. She naturally sat down on her hindquarters and gave him a lousy smile. "Do you have anything planned today?" She asked sweetly slyly batting an eyelash or two.
Berry gave a cheery wave of fairwell, and Rave nodded his head elegantly. They both seemed a bit surprised still, but that could just be the light.

Borra seemed surprised that Blue had come to see him. He craned his neck to look behind her for a minute, antennae vibrating. After a moment, he sighed in relief and relaxed. "Good morning Blue. I'll assume Rave and Berry told you my name?" He didn't sound the least bit surprised. Je too sat down, as if he knew she wouldn't leave if he asked. He listened to her, one eyebrow lifting with a smirk. "Feeling flirty this morning?" It wasn't really a question. "Nothing big. I planned to finish a book I've been reading, but that's about it."
Berry gave a cheery wave of fairwell, and Rave nodded his head elegantly. They both seemed a bit surprised still, but that could just be the light.

Borra seemed surprised that Blue had come to see him. He craned his neck to look behind her for a minute, antennae vibrating. After a moment, he sighed in relief and relaxed. "Good morning Blue. I'll assume Rave and Berry told you my name?" He didn't sound the least bit surprised. Je too sat down, as if he knew she wouldn't leave if he asked. He listened to her, one eyebrow lifting with a smirk. "Feeling flirty this morning?" It wasn't really a question. "Nothing big. I planned to finish a book I've been reading, but that's about it."
1 2 3 4 5