Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 6
1 2 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157
[item=sunset butterflyfish] Name: Sunset butterflyfish Caption: [i]At dusk, a cathedral of these usually dull fish gather under the setting sun, making stained-glass windows out of water as the light reflects off their scales. [/i]
Sunset Butterflyfish
Name: Sunset butterflyfish
Caption: At dusk, a cathedral of these usually dull fish gather under the setting sun, making stained-glass windows out of water as the light reflects off their scales.
1014_b_150px_silentstep_by_miirshroom-dbensv6.png
[item=Football Mums] Name: Precious Mums Caption: With an ever watchful cat-eye like center, this rare wild flower only grows near the edge of volcanoes.
Football Mums

Name: Precious Mums
Caption: With an ever watchful cat-eye like center, this rare wild flower only grows near the edge of volcanoes.
4PpXUq1.png...
jules
they/them
+2 fr
wishlist
i8IsW1T.gif
[item=stingless bee] Name: Stingless Bee Caption: Whoever named this bee had obviously never heard its stinging insults.
Stingless Bee
Name: Stingless Bee
Caption: Whoever named this bee had obviously never heard its stinging insults.
shadowh4.png
Brave Blue Bee
Name: Brave Blue Bee
Caption: But are you brave enough to say its name three times fast?
Brave Blue Bee
Caption: But are you brave enough to say its name three times fast?
[item=stingless bee] Name: Stingless Bee Caption: it doesn’t sting, but it farts like crazy
Stingless Bee
Name: Stingless Bee
Caption: it doesn’t sting, but it farts like crazy
Julia. She/her/hers. LGBTQ+ Ally. 19. FR+3.
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/25274.png[/img] Name: Dustrat Caption: This rodent's squeaks can be roughly translated to "Eat my dust!" However, it is actually quite slow.
25274.png
Name: Dustrat
Caption: This rodent's squeaks can be roughly translated to "Eat my dust!" However, it is actually quite slow.
xAnL92S.gif
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/25278.png[/img] Name: Muskrat Caption: Found thriving in the Gladeveins of the Viridian Labyrinth, this large rodent usually wades in the aqueducts looking for fish, frogs, or crayfish to eat.
25278.png

Name: Muskrat
Caption: Found thriving in the Gladeveins of the Viridian Labyrinth, this large rodent usually wades in the aqueducts looking for fish, frogs, or crayfish to eat.
18448795.png18448794.png18448797.png18448796.png18448798.png
[item=Brave Blue Bee] [b]Name:[/b] Brave Blue Bee [b]Caption:[/b] Guardian dragons admire the bravery of these humble bees, who will fight predators many times their size in order to protect their hive.
Brave Blue Bee
Caption: Guardian dragons admire the bravery of these humble bees, who will fight predators many times their size in order to protect their hive.
[item=sugarbee] [b]Name:[/b] Sugarbee [b]Caption:[/b] Unlike most bees, the sugarbee does not pollinate flowers, preferring to make honey from the sweet sap of sugarcanes and maples.
Sugarbee
Name: Sugarbee
Caption: Unlike most bees, the sugarbee does not pollinate flowers, preferring to make honey from the sweet sap of sugarcanes and maples.
Still undercaffeinated.
[center][item=Sunset Butterflyfish] [b]Name :[/b] Sunset Butterflyfish [b]Caption :[/b] Try to throw it in the air to see if it can really fly like a butterfly... Why is it called a butterflyfish anyway ?[/center]
Sunset Butterflyfish
Name : Sunset Butterflyfish
Caption : Try to throw it in the air to see if it can really fly like a butterfly... Why is it called a butterflyfish anyway ?
vMooiXU.png
FBZwPWz.png
sNuSVZA.png
lWHeF6j.png
1 2 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157