Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Baldwin Notifications?
So, I don't use Baldwin's Brew very often, but when I do, I keep forgetting when I have a cauldron going, and end up forgetting to collect whatever was brewing. This can be a problem, especially when I'm brewing something that is on a time crunch, like an event exclusive. This might just be my problem since I'm a generally forgetful person, so I don't know if more avid alchemists have the same problem, but maybe it would be a good idea to get a notification or something when your caldron has finished brewing?
So, I don't use Baldwin's Brew very often, but when I do, I keep forgetting when I have a cauldron going, and end up forgetting to collect whatever was brewing. This can be a problem, especially when I'm brewing something that is on a time crunch, like an event exclusive. This might just be my problem since I'm a generally forgetful person, so I don't know if more avid alchemists have the same problem, but maybe it would be a good idea to get a notification or something when your caldron has finished brewing?
24ccvbl.gif
I always support this suggestion. It would be so useful! Some people would want an 'optional' button or something, and I would be okay with that too.
I always support this suggestion. It would be so useful! Some people would want an 'optional' button or something, and I would be okay with that too.
Neurodivergent Nonbinary Adult
Any Pronouns, No Preference

I have a processing disorder and I'm notoriously awful at math so patience is highly appreciated.

Feel free to ping me; I appreciate serious and silly pings!

My Questboard and Wishlist!
I support man I always forget all the time.
I support man I always forget all the time.
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png Click :D
Yeah, support! I envisioned this a handful of days ago as like, a timer in a convenient place to see around the site, but especially when farming in the coliseum. I'm extremely forgetful and hyperfocus a lot, so any kind of notification would be rad xD
Yeah, support! I envisioned this a handful of days ago as like, a timer in a convenient place to see around the site, but especially when farming in the coliseum. I'm extremely forgetful and hyperfocus a lot, so any kind of notification would be rad xD
Support! I don’t babysit my transmutations and have no idea that I ever transmuted junk
Support! I don’t babysit my transmutations and have no idea that I ever transmuted junk
Support. I always forget about this. ^^;
Support. I always forget about this. ^^;
I would like this! I usually put on a timer and stuff but it would still be nice for those who don't.
I would like this! I usually put on a timer and stuff but it would still be nice for those who don't.
Support! While I don't have much issue remembering my brews at this point, I completely understand what an issue this is when you're not used to brewing day-in, day-out.

Functionally, it would work a lot like the Auction House notifications; A special notification that links to the page, and disappears after you interact with it. I feel it would say "Your brew is ready!" I can even imagine a tiny cauldron icon in place of the money bag.
Support! While I don't have much issue remembering my brews at this point, I completely understand what an issue this is when you're not used to brewing day-in, day-out.

Functionally, it would work a lot like the Auction House notifications; A special notification that links to the page, and disappears after you interact with it. I feel it would say "Your brew is ready!" I can even imagine a tiny cauldron icon in place of the money bag.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-