Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 6
1 2 ... 123 124 125 126 127 ... 156 157
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/25282.png[/img] Name: Stingless Bee Caption: Despite being stingless this bee is severely aggressive. Should you happen upon a hive, there's little chance for survival. My suggestion? [b][i]RUN[/i][/b].
25282.png

Name: Stingless Bee

Caption: Despite being stingless this bee is severely aggressive. Should you happen upon a hive, there's little chance for survival. My suggestion? RUN.
[item = sunset butterflyfish] Name: Dotted Butterflyfish Caption: Ambitious dragons keep tanks of these pretty fish. However, they are hard to care for, and they have a tendency to 'disappear'.
Sunset Butterflyfish
Name: Dotted Butterflyfish
Caption: Ambitious dragons keep tanks of these pretty fish. However, they are hard to care for, and they have a tendency to 'disappear'.
[item=Dustrat] [b]Name:[/b] Goth muskrat [b]Caption:[/b][i] Despite its claims of being empty inside, it's surprisingly filling.[/i]
Dustrat
Name: Goth muskrat
Caption: Despite its claims of being empty inside, it's surprisingly filling.

[item=dustrat] Name: Dustrat Caption: Much more concerning than the Dust Bunny
Dustrat

Name: Dustrat
Caption: Much more concerning than the Dust Bunny
acorntreestudios-and-pickaprice-siggy_orig.png pickaprice-siggy_orig.png
(Also where could I put In a vote for an idea for new apparel colors for a certain set?)
(Also where could I put In a vote for an idea for new apparel colors for a certain set?)
sherlock-edit.png
[item=stingless bee] [b]Name:[/b] Stingless Bee [b]Caption:[/b] Its buzz is worse than its sting... if it had one.
Stingless Bee
Caption: Its buzz is worse than its sting... if it had one.
IMG_3120.png
[item=Football Mums] [b]Name:[/b] Football Mums [b]Caption:[/b] Sniffing these makes you feel like cheering for hatchlings and demanding to speak to a coach. Whatever that may be, anyway.
Football Mums
Name: Football Mums
Caption: Sniffing these makes you feel like cheering for hatchlings and demanding to speak to a coach. Whatever that may be, anyway.
+19 FR time | She/Her| Nest Network
[item=stingless bee] Name: Stingless Bee Caption: Although it doesn't have a stinger, it's still deadly. Very deadly.
Stingless Bee
Caption: Although it doesn't have a stinger, it's still deadly. Very deadly.
silks.gif things are bound to get better
FR+2 || she/her || wishlist || yeehaw
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/25274.png[/img] Name: Dustrat Caption: "No, NOT a Duskrat, it's a DUSTRAT, with a 'T'." Or "It seems to be in the middle of a feud in its mind between it and its cousin Muskrat to not notice you sneaking up behind it."
25274.png

Name: Dustrat
Caption: "No, NOT a Duskrat, it's a DUSTRAT, with a 'T'." Or "It seems to be in the middle of a feud in its mind between it and its cousin Muskrat to not notice you sneaking up behind it."
nonbinary-nonbinary-splotch-heckin-nb.png
[item=football mums] [b]Name:[/b] Football Mums [b]Description:[/b] The only sport this vibrant flower plays is a game of quite literally outshining its colored competitors.
Football Mums
Name: Football Mums
Description: The only sport this vibrant flower plays is a game of quite literally outshining its colored competitors.
t8w93zz.png
tumblr_inline_mlm82vUnKm1qz4rgp.gif
1 2 ... 123 124 125 126 127 ... 156 157