Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update December 2017
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 67 68
i much MUCH prefer the thicker ribbons! easier on the eyes and less messy, in my opinion.
the wing ribbons will be a great addition, too. would love a wider variety of colors, though..
i much MUCH prefer the thicker ribbons! easier on the eyes and less messy, in my opinion.
the wing ribbons will be a great addition, too. would love a wider variety of colors, though..
hi im kida | 26 | he/him | i like kpop
+3 FR (EST)

Qm53q0n.gifTJUR0nH.pngFfDZyVU.png
  • i accept all friend requests!
  • none of my lore is finished
I prefer the thinner ones, the thicker ribbons just look like the wrap apparel. Would be nice to have both, maybe even have each type be a certain group of colors.
I prefer the thinner ones, the thicker ribbons just look like the wrap apparel. Would be nice to have both, maybe even have each type be a certain group of colors.
ZyHyMSU.png Please always ping me!
arcane_banner.png
will the ribbon edit be to new ribbons? or does it apply to already existing ribbons, ones that players own as well??
will the ribbon edit be to new ribbons? or does it apply to already existing ribbons, ones that players own as well??
woot
woot
aNHEZYf.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngTn4TEAZ.png+0 FRT ~ she/they ~ INFP
Loving the ribbons! Very much needed a revamp, hopefully additional colors as well.

Team Thick Ribbon!
Loving the ribbons! Very much needed a revamp, hopefully additional colors as well.

Team Thick Ribbon!
ZC2TB9H.png93Yl0PJ.pngvWYjbLO.png
Both the ribbon sets convey a different sort of vibe. I wish we could have both.
Both the ribbon sets convey a different sort of vibe. I wish we could have both.
a+brindle cat.png
The ribbons look sweet! Can't choose between them :x
The ribbons look sweet! Can't choose between them :x
466w8yC.png
I voted for the thick ribbons but honestly I'd rather the old bows just get a recolor with their art rather than fundamentally being changed into a different piece of apparel. The same thing happened with the armor and I'm still really sad at how "shiny" the new stuff is, i greatly preferred the clunkiness of the old set and i know I'm not the only one.
None of the apparel on site looks BAD, and the one art that does need to be updated is never going to happen. Dragons, because of skins and accents. I get that but. Eh. Y'all seem scared of having old art on site. Just release a second set of bows that have more stuff on them, easy content release without upsetting those of us who actually like the old stuff for better or worse
I voted for the thick ribbons but honestly I'd rather the old bows just get a recolor with their art rather than fundamentally being changed into a different piece of apparel. The same thing happened with the armor and I'm still really sad at how "shiny" the new stuff is, i greatly preferred the clunkiness of the old set and i know I'm not the only one.
None of the apparel on site looks BAD, and the one art that does need to be updated is never going to happen. Dragons, because of skins and accents. I get that but. Eh. Y'all seem scared of having old art on site. Just release a second set of bows that have more stuff on them, easy content release without upsetting those of us who actually like the old stuff for better or worse
1artismydrug_by_lizziecat1279-d8e77ji.png wsc_banner_by_lizziecat1279-db1jbdq.pngwyrillengenedresize_by_lizziecat1279-d8e77m6.png
[quote name="Angii" date=2017-12-24 11:37:54] Both the ribbon sets convey a different sort of vibe. I wish we could have both. [/quote] This is my sentiment. I'm tempted not to vote because of this, but that won't change anything. So I went with thick, just because it looks the most similar to the current style. However, I really hope you guys will consider what we're all saying - we want both, somehow. And I've seen a few people convey the idea that the thin ribbons could be released some day in the future and incorporated into ballerina apparel. I think this is an amazing idea, as it solves the issue of the fact that you apparently only want one "bows" apparel, but we as players can still get a "bow" set that isn't the current one. Sort of like how Sylvan apparel has some of the wavyness and transparency of Silks, without being silks.
Angii wrote on 2017-12-24:

This is my sentiment. I'm tempted not to vote because of this, but that won't change anything. So I went with thick, just because it looks the most similar to the current style.

However, I really hope you guys will consider what we're all saying - we want both, somehow. And I've seen a few people convey the idea that the thin ribbons could be released some day in the future and incorporated into ballerina apparel. I think this is an amazing idea, as it solves the issue of the fact that you apparently only want one "bows" apparel, but we as players can still get a "bow" set that isn't the current one. Sort of like how Sylvan apparel has some of the wavyness and transparency of Silks, without being silks.
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
i like the thick ribbons, but honestly both look good.
i like the thick ribbons, but honestly both look good.
tumblr-ngc4ax4-Hf-X1s35i1to1-500.gif
moon.pngArisa|She/They/Fleur/Lune/Fae|'97sakura.png
imageedit-1-9474809811.png
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 67 68