Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [OVER] EvL OOF RafflE
1 2 ... 122 123 124 125 126 ... 141 142
@Ashki

1. Night Sky
2. Sepia Rose
3. Gossamer Flame
4. Crimson Dancer
5. Golden Seraph
6. Silver Seraph
7. Jewelry Box
8. Moonlight Lace
@Ashki

1. Night Sky
2. Sepia Rose
3. Gossamer Flame
4. Crimson Dancer
5. Golden Seraph
6. Silver Seraph
7. Jewelry Box
8. Moonlight Lace
@Ashki

1. Treesponge Full Color Full Body
2. Meese Dragon Bust
@Ashki

1. Treesponge Full Color Full Body
2. Meese Dragon Bust
uXWoEda.png
@Ashki

I'm running on the assumption that the Child of Earth and Water are still waiting for the top contributors and are not open to the general raffle. Please let me know if this assumption is incorrect.

1. Silver Seraph
@Ashki

I'm running on the assumption that the Child of Earth and Water are still waiting for the top contributors and are not open to the general raffle. Please let me know if this assumption is incorrect.

1. Silver Seraph
24g3RZs.png_________f6tJHhG.png9mNFxmr.pngik9FTzc.pngUeE49wQ.png_________24g3RZs.png
@Chrisondra

You’re correct, the post linked in the ping you received are the prizes you can choose from.
@Chrisondra

You’re correct, the post linked in the ping you received are the prizes you can choose from.
x.x
zPhqDAB.png x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x

Ashki
earth dom lead

sales | mercs
goals | mochi
x

x
hjhGLON.png
@Ashki

Perfect. Thank you! I primarily asked because @Loviare put Child of Water and Child of Earth into their list, and I didn't want them to miss out because they made a mistake. :D
@Ashki

Perfect. Thank you! I primarily asked because @Loviare put Child of Water and Child of Earth into their list, and I didn't want them to miss out because they made a mistake. :D
24g3RZs.png_________f6tJHhG.png9mNFxmr.pngik9FTzc.pngUeE49wQ.png_________24g3RZs.png
1. Flame Child
2. Gust Child
3. Violet Dancer
4. Birthday Spiral
5. Ocean Safari
6. Rune Mantas
7. Crimson Dancer

@Ashki 2 raffles in one day, what a great christmas present! ;D
1. Flame Child
2. Gust Child
3. Violet Dancer
4. Birthday Spiral
5. Ocean Safari
6. Rune Mantas
7. Crimson Dancer

@Ashki 2 raffles in one day, what a great christmas present! ;D
WS4dI9K.png k9EUmvc.png remus
they/xe
fr +9
@Chrisondra

Whoops, I guess that's what happens when you put together your list at 2 a.m. Thank you so much for pointing this out to me!
@Chrisondra

Whoops, I guess that's what happens when you put together your list at 2 a.m. Thank you so much for pointing this out to me!
~_~_~_~_~1108b_300px_loviare_by_miirshroom-dbencv2.png ~_~_~_~_~
@Ashki Yay! was glad to see a ping from you! haha

1. Sepia rose
2. Night Sky
3. Golden Seraph
4. Gossamer Flame
5. Moonlight Lace
6. Silver Seraph
7. River royalist
8. Ornate armor
9.Play us a song, Flute man
10. Jewelry Box
@Ashki Yay! was glad to see a ping from you! haha

1. Sepia rose
2. Night Sky
3. Golden Seraph
4. Gossamer Flame
5. Moonlight Lace
6. Silver Seraph
7. River royalist
8. Ornate armor
9.Play us a song, Flute man
10. Jewelry Box
2YPv3wq.png
Posting for the 24 hour cutoff! I’ll try to get prizes sent out tonight, but it may be hard to get on my laptop as I’m out of town celebrating Christmas with family. If I’m not able to get them out tonight, they’ll arrive the day after Christmas. :)
Posting for the 24 hour cutoff! I’ll try to get prizes sent out tonight, but it may be hard to get on my laptop as I’m out of town celebrating Christmas with family. If I’m not able to get them out tonight, they’ll arrive the day after Christmas. :)
x.x
zPhqDAB.png x

x

Ashki
earth dom lead

sales | mercs
goals | mochi
x

x
hjhGLON.png
[center][b][color=maroon][size=7]Time for Round 3![/size][/color][/b][/center] It's been 24 hours, so it's time for the next round! Congratulations winners! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2330494#post_30735367]- Quick link to prize post -[/url] [list]1. @Notandor (No response last round) 2. @Aliciawonderland 3. @Jecai 4. @Panderz 5. @Arachnomancer 6. @Wanderingturtle 7. @Tserin 8. @Xairathan 9. @Sidegrinder 10. @Tonake[/list] Please ping me with your list as soon as possible! In case you need a refresher: Winners will be drawn using RNG in increments of 10. If you are picked, please ping me on this thread with a list of prizes that is as long as your number. For example, if you are drawn as number 7, you will give me a list that is 7 prizes long (with your most desired at #1), number 6 will give a list that is 6 prizes long, etc. If you are drawn, you will have 24 hours to respond. If you do not respond by then, you will be added to the first slot in the next round. If you still do not respond after another 24 hours have passed, your name will be put back into the drawing. Failure to respond if your name is pulled again will result in your name being taken out of the raffle. ------ [size=1][size=1][i]Ping every round:[/i] @PlagueMaw @Plushstiel @Emmahaa @Chrisondra @World @SisterofWar @Dreamnorn @MustacheKitten @Mida @ArcyN @soundwavve @LingwysticMistic @Ulquiorra04 @BlueTrillium @Velsim @Aaliyahgemini664 @BizarreKitten @mossyaki
Time for Round 3!

It's been 24 hours, so it's time for the next round! Congratulations winners!
- Quick link to prize post -

Please ping me with your list as soon as possible! In case you need a refresher:

Winners will be drawn using RNG in increments of 10. If you are picked, please ping me on this thread with a list of prizes that is as long as your number. For example, if you are drawn as number 7, you will give me a list that is 7 prizes long (with your most desired at #1), number 6 will give a list that is 6 prizes long, etc.

If you are drawn, you will have 24 hours to respond. If you do not respond by then, you will be added to the first slot in the next round. If you still do not respond after another 24 hours have passed, your name will be put back into the drawing. Failure to respond if your name is pulled again will result in your name being taken out of the raffle.

Ping every round: @PlagueMaw @Plushstiel @Emmahaa @Chrisondra @World @SisterofWar @Dreamnorn @MustacheKitten @Mida @ArcyN @soundwavve @LingwysticMistic @Ulquiorra04 @BlueTrillium @Velsim @Aaliyahgemini664 @BizarreKitten @mossyaki
x.x
zPhqDAB.png x

x

Ashki
earth dom lead

sales | mercs
goals | mochi
x

x
hjhGLON.png