Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Gems
I would like to purchase some gems but do not have a paypal account and would prefer not to make one either. I know there are ways in game to earn them but why are there no other ways of actually purchasing gems?
I would like to purchase some gems but do not have a paypal account and would prefer not to make one either. I know there are ways in game to earn them but why are there no other ways of actually purchasing gems?
@AkiraShenzi Because Paypal is generally easy to use and is one of the largest online payment systems in the world.
FR staff have previously said they want to try and make alternatives available but they must be doing well enough just through Paypal that it isn't a priority for them at this time.
@AkiraShenzi Because Paypal is generally easy to use and is one of the largest online payment systems in the world.
FR staff have previously said they want to try and make alternatives available but they must be doing well enough just through Paypal that it isn't a priority for them at this time.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
So for people like me there are no ways to purchase gems then?
So for people like me there are no ways to purchase gems then?
@AkiraShenzi If you choose not to make a Paypal account then no, you have no way to buy gems with real money at this time.
@AkiraShenzi If you choose not to make a Paypal account then no, you have no way to buy gems with real money at this time.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Lovely, thank you for answering my questions Lonin. :)
Lovely, thank you for answering my questions Lonin. :)