Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Don's Art Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 33 34
@perry321
@DarkDeathGoddes
@QuetzalQueen

Mikayla Norris was found dead this morning.

Her killer shot her and then he shot himself.
@perry321
@DarkDeathGoddes
@QuetzalQueen

Mikayla Norris was found dead this morning.

Her killer shot her and then he shot himself.
spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gifspamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gifspamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif
@Skaliess

I'm so sorry to hear that. :(
Thoughts out to you
@Skaliess

I'm so sorry to hear that. :(
Thoughts out to you
deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gifdeitdoll_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-dajfwky.giffc_messengers_scroll_by_dogi_crimson-daiq5ls.gifegg_wind_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da9ojh4.giffc_messengers_scroll_by_dogi_crimson-daiq5ls.gifdeitdoll_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-dajfwky.gifdeity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif
@Skaliess
Im so sorry for your loss i had a simmaler thing happen to 2 friends when i was in high school if you need to talk to anyone im here.
@Skaliess
Im so sorry for your loss i had a simmaler thing happen to 2 friends when i was in high school if you need to talk to anyone im here.
Wicked_Witches_Hatchery_Logo.png
@Perry321 your art is ready [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/70b7/th/pre/f/2017/356/a/c/received_1548427188572108_by_skylessdragons-dbxjibn.jpg[/img] [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/6187/th/pre/f/2017/356/6/7/received_1548426951905465_by_skylessdragons-dbxji2q.jpg[/img] [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/8048/th/pre/f/2017/356/f/8/received_1548426211905539_by_skylessdragons-dbxjhtf.jpg[/img]
@Perry321 your art is ready

received_1548427188572108_by_skylessdragons-dbxjibn.jpg

received_1548426951905465_by_skylessdragons-dbxji2q.jpg

received_1548426211905539_by_skylessdragons-dbxjhtf.jpg
spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gifspamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gifspamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif
@DarkDeathGoddes your art is ready [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/c3f4/f/2017/356/a/3/1513999185472_by_skylessdragons-dbxjhyx.jpg[/img]
@DarkDeathGoddes your art is ready

1513999185472_by_skylessdragons-dbxjhyx.jpg
@QuetzalQueen your art is here [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/d600/th/pre/f/2017/356/7/9/received_1548427041905456_by_skylessdragons-dbxji7h.jpg[/img]
@QuetzalQueen your art is here

received_1548427041905456_by_skylessdragons-dbxji7h.jpg

@perry321
@DarkDeathGoddes
@QuetzalQueen

I'm incredibly sorry for how long it's taken to get the drawings sent. A LOT has been happening, and it's really hard to keep up with everything that's happening. Thank you for being patient, and merry Christmas to you
@perry321
@DarkDeathGoddes
@QuetzalQueen

I'm incredibly sorry for how long it's taken to get the drawings sent. A LOT has been happening, and it's really hard to keep up with everything that's happening. Thank you for being patient, and merry Christmas to you
@Skailess
They are beautiful, thank you for doing these even though you are going through a rough time!
@Skailess
They are beautiful, thank you for doing these even though you are going through a rough time!
JwQ98x7.png
@Skailess
Don't stress it! I love it! Thank you for still doing it. I hope the new year brings better fortune your way. Happy Chrismas!
@Skailess
Don't stress it! I love it! Thank you for still doing it. I hope the new year brings better fortune your way. Happy Chrismas!
deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gifdeitdoll_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-dajfwky.giffc_messengers_scroll_by_dogi_crimson-daiq5ls.gifegg_wind_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da9ojh4.giffc_messengers_scroll_by_dogi_crimson-daiq5ls.gifdeitdoll_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-dajfwky.gifdeity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif
We are open!
We are open!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 33 34