Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update December 2017
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 67 68
Good ribbons
Good ribbons
Is there a way we could have both kinds of ribbons?
Is there a way we could have both kinds of ribbons?
plague_nests_by_duinimrais-d85k0kr.gif
Can there not be so many wraps on the neck bows? It really destroys the interactions other items in several off my dragons outfits. Otherwise I'm going to need some neck tie and cravat options.
Can there not be so many wraps on the neck bows? It really destroys the interactions other items in several off my dragons outfits. Otherwise I'm going to need some neck tie and cravat options.
|She/Her, They/Them|
I love the look of the thin ribbons! They give off a nice ballerina vibe that I'm absolutely down for
I love the look of the thin ribbons! They give off a nice ballerina vibe that I'm absolutely down for
Danny | 18 | They/Them
I like both XD It would also be nice to have more colours and PLEASE do a black neck bow?
I like both XD It would also be nice to have more colours and PLEASE do a black neck bow?
Loves all things feline
I cast my vote!

I absolutely prefer the thin ribbons.
I cast my vote!

I absolutely prefer the thin ribbons.
hc7MLaK.png
Nice
Nice
Pp5cWtu.png
Oh yes, both versions of ribbon revamp look great, I prefer the thicker version but I won't mind if the second one gets chosen.
Oh yes, both versions of ribbon revamp look great, I prefer the thicker version but I won't mind if the second one gets chosen.
@ the ribbon update: Why not,, Both?
@ the ribbon update: Why not,, Both?
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
soudasig_by_eggdis-dbau8f2.png
pls....i love them both
pls....i love them both
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 67 68