Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 6
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 156 157
[item=four-eyed butterflyfish] [b]Name:[/b] Four-Eyed Butterflyfish [b]Caption:[/b] It prefers to be called 'Butterflyfish.'
Four-Eyed Butterflyfish
Name: Four-Eyed Butterflyfish
Caption: It prefers to be called 'Butterflyfish.'
+2 FR Time /// Loaning out Lv.20 Cauldron /// Cauldron: Open
XdKddgH.png
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/25274.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Dustrat [b]Caption:[/b] Not to be confused with its muskier cousin. And no, they are not made of dust.
25274.png
Name: Dustrat
Caption: Not to be confused with its muskier cousin. And no, they are not made of dust.
my brain almond
[item=dustrat] Name: Gloomy Muskrat Caption: It's quite cheery and sweet-smelling, actually! How rude.
Dustrat
Name: Gloomy Muskrat
Caption: It's quite cheery and sweet-smelling, actually! How rude.
DQ9DP8W.png
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/25282.png[/img] Name: Stingless Bee Caption: Its buzz is greater than its sting - I really don't recommend fighting it, you may go deaf for a few hundred years
25282.png

Name: Stingless Bee

Caption: Its buzz is greater than its sting - I really don't recommend fighting it, you may go deaf for a few hundred years
opcExsG.png
hfVoK22.png
1YB0OjO.png
aGrPq.gif
zfV3rxA.png
a69iToJ.png
rUoKR6y.png
4cafd385-2845-11e7-a327-257e8bae1a33.gif apUeZZ4.png
FObX7rS.png
Yg0l6jE.png
zPVR9KS.png
[item=pretty pink mums] Name: Pretty pink mums Caption: These flowers are a protected species. Better keep mum about harvesting them.
Pretty Pink Mums
Name: Pretty pink mums
Caption: These flowers are a protected species. Better keep mum about harvesting them.
Demiguy; He/Him or They/Them
[item=pretty pink mums] Name: Dire Mum Caption: This colorful plant is popular among alchemists, as it can be used to brew a tea that reduces headaches caused by failed experiments.
Pretty Pink Mums

Name: Dire Mum
Caption: This colorful plant is popular among alchemists, as it can be used to brew a tea that reduces headaches caused by failed experiments.
vQBibnc.png
xypY4d5.png
TVHy8Pj.png
WmdW2o4.png2-Krondar-542341.pngc6d5AbQ.png
Ut9RRot.png
k3PfQGk.png
Sj6j121.png
fg6G1CJ.png
[item=football mums] Name: Football Mums Although considered the flower of death in some lairs, these football mums are great at providing snacks to the average raging football fan.
Football Mums
Name: Football Mums
Although considered the flower of death in some lairs, these football mums are great at providing snacks to the average raging football fan.
[item=Dustrat] [b]Name:[/b] Dustrat [b]Caption:[/b] This muskrat has spent too much time in the Dragonhome, and not enough time in the bath.
Dustrat
Caption: This muskrat has spent too much time in the Dragonhome, and not enough time in the bath.
[item=Brave Blue Bee] [sub][b]Name -[/b] Brave Blue Bee [b]Caption -[/b] "Far braver than your average bee, and arguably more blue."[/sub] ----------
Brave Blue Bee
Name - Brave Blue Bee
Caption - "Far braver than your average bee, and arguably more blue."

lJegL0c.png
[item=Dustrat] [b]Name:[/b] Dustrat [b]Caption:[/b] [i]Dragons who fail to clean out their hoard may find the detritus has taken on a newer, tastier life.[/i]
Dustrat

Caption: Dragons who fail to clean out their hoard may find the detritus has taken on a newer, tastier life.
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 156 157