Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Move accounts? Help? ;w;
So I want to move accounts and transfer all my earned currency/dragons/items to the new account if it gets created. c: But the problem is, I'm not sure if that's allowed and I'm pretty sure it's impossible to sell/trade my two first dragons to the other accounts when and if it gets created.
So I want to know, if it's possible and if yes, how can i transfer all the things to that account?
Thank you for reading <33
So I want to move accounts and transfer all my earned currency/dragons/items to the new account if it gets created. c: But the problem is, I&#039;m not sure if that&#039;s allowed and I&#039;m pretty sure it&#039;s impossible to sell/trade my two first dragons to the other accounts when and if it gets created.
So I want to know, if it&#039;s possible and if yes, how can i transfer all the things to that account?
Thank you for reading <33
You&#039;re not allowed to make another account. The only thing you can really do is change your username (you get one freebie). Even if you could transfer, the game doesn&#039;t allow you to transfer your progenitor.
You&#039;re not allowed to make another account. The only thing you can really do is change your username (you get one freebie). Even if you could transfer, the game doesn&#039;t allow you to transfer your progenitor.
You&#039;re not allowed to have more than one account, even if the other account is inactive.

You cannot sell your first two dragons but you could exalt them instead.

Like Wesley suggested, you can always change your username <3 it&#039;s sorta like a "fresh start" haha!
You&#039;re not allowed to have more than one account, even if the other account is inactive.

You cannot sell your first two dragons but you could exalt them instead.

Like Wesley suggested, you can always change your username <3 it&#039;s sorta like a "fresh start" haha!
1kz7OWt.png
hehe thank you <33 I&#039;ll stick around on this one then ;D
hehe thank you <33 I&#039;ll stick around on this one then ;D