Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Useless Super Powers
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@TheBluePhoenix
You can eat all the time

You can breathe air wherever and whenever but not in space, underwater, while choking, or death
@TheBluePhoenix
You can eat all the time

You can breathe air wherever and whenever but not in space, underwater, while choking, or death
iKmI9wu.png
@TheBluePhoenix
Now everyone around you can get free ice cream!

You can heal yourself in one minute, but you have to be half-dead first.

Edit: @CinnaSol
Yay, now you don't have Asthma anymore!
@TheBluePhoenix
Now everyone around you can get free ice cream!

You can heal yourself in one minute, but you have to be half-dead first.

Edit: @CinnaSol
Yay, now you don't have Asthma anymore!
vkXTSNP.png ##

- FR+10
- wishlist
@Rav3nw1nged
In the event of a bad car crash or other accident, you'll probably be ok!

You can turn invisible, but only when screaming at the top of your lungs.

@Rav3nw1nged
In the event of a bad car crash or other accident, you'll probably be ok!

You can turn invisible, but only when screaming at the top of your lungs.

@Rytixu

(trigger warning?)

If someone starts shooting at a concert/school, I'm sure everyone else will be screaming anyways.

You have the superpower to know the exact length of time since another person has eaten lamb
@Rytixu

(trigger warning?)

If someone starts shooting at a concert/school, I'm sure everyone else will be screaming anyways.

You have the superpower to know the exact length of time since another person has eaten lamb
dNCLmdm.png
@Kapara

You'll be able to surprise a friend that hasn't eaten lamb in a very long time by inviting them over for a roast, or someone that's never eaten lamb in their life before.

You can see the future, but only two seconds forward in time from where you currently are.
@Kapara

You'll be able to surprise a friend that hasn't eaten lamb in a very long time by inviting them over for a roast, or someone that's never eaten lamb in their life before.

You can see the future, but only two seconds forward in time from where you currently are.
47743713p.png24190314p.png19740510p.png21297537p.png43409103p.png20763207p.png39400475p.png
@AlphaDargon
You'll never be surprised by toast popping out of the toaster ever again! Also, you'd be unbeatable at card games and gambling.

Next Power:
You can lift anything with your mind, but only if you could lift it using your own strength.
@AlphaDargon
You'll never be surprised by toast popping out of the toaster ever again! Also, you'd be unbeatable at card games and gambling.

Next Power:
You can lift anything with your mind, but only if you could lift it using your own strength.
Just call me Cos! 24, Any/All.
HJLIYn4.png
Roleplayer |Artist | Feral Alien
+4h FR time
@CosmicSymbols

Ooh, perfect for grabbing things on shelves that are too high for me to reach! And retrieving the TV remote from behind the sofa... :D

Next power: wow, you have suddenly acquired the ability to turn any surface completely slick, but only while people are walking on it!
@CosmicSymbols

Ooh, perfect for grabbing things on shelves that are too high for me to reach! And retrieving the TV remote from behind the sofa... :D

Next power: wow, you have suddenly acquired the ability to turn any surface completely slick, but only while people are walking on it!
@charias
You are now the most popular roller rink creator in the world! Able to make any strange surface perfect for skating!

Next power: Oh boy, you have been granted the ability to turn anything you choose into broken glass!
@charias
You are now the most popular roller rink creator in the world! Able to make any strange surface perfect for skating!

Next power: Oh boy, you have been granted the ability to turn anything you choose into broken glass!
Yi8U9eL.pngX4Rja7n.pngYi8U9eL.png
8RAJoZx.gif +3 hours FR time
@Yagine

That'd be useful for stopping burglars. Just turn everything they're trying to steal into broken glass.

New power:
You've been granted the ability to summon a powerful ally, but only if you're eating pineapples and it's 3:00 on a Tuesday.
@Yagine

That'd be useful for stopping burglars. Just turn everything they're trying to steal into broken glass.

New power:
You've been granted the ability to summon a powerful ally, but only if you're eating pineapples and it's 3:00 on a Tuesday.
Avatar-left.png72117777p.pngAvatar-right.png
xxxxxxx
Crystal-divider-smallest.png
x
C R Y S T A L L O I D
enby • they/them • 3 FRT
salesavatarmusic
x
Crystal-divider-smallest-F.png
xxxxxxx
Avatar-left.png60499266p.pngAvatar-right.png
@Crystalloid I could summon the ally and stop whatever crime is taking place before time runs out

Next power!
Your body can emit a bright light, but only while it's daytime.
@Crystalloid I could summon the ally and stop whatever crime is taking place before time runs out

Next power!
Your body can emit a bright light, but only while it's daytime.
tumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png47553_5c5b3bfa8a096bc3_I.gif57937_7b3d40124ad4a22d_I.gifdcaxhzs-1b02a1d8-7970-40c7-a7e7-d2c9aad1e938.gif67860_571e6c6360da3087_I.gif46504_ed14e8aee05bf109_I.gifFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngMWJhT4K.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7