Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | 10-20KT dragons! 32 dergs! 18 left!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
came home today 7 dragons bought 5 were already exalted managed to save the last 2 im sorry yall...
came home today 7 dragons bought 5 were already exalted managed to save the last 2 im sorry yall...
b9aWflB.png

lez go ice!
IM SORRY GUYS LOST Another one to an exalting lair off AH...
IM SORRY GUYS LOST Another one to an exalting lair off AH...
b9aWflB.png

lez go ice!
K guys that don’t exist so 2 of my best dergs were bought for fodder need to trade 2 lvl 4s for them back! I’ll try to save em for real homes.
K guys that don’t exist so 2 of my best dergs were bought for fodder need to trade 2 lvl 4s for them back! I’ll try to save em for real homes.
b9aWflB.png

lez go ice!
b9aWflB.png

lez go ice!
b9aWflB.png

lez go ice!
bump
bump
b9aWflB.png

lez go ice!
s
s
b9aWflB.png

lez go ice!
r
r