Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | *{Mimi's Gijinka, OC, and DnD Art Shop}*
1 2 3
@FoggyMornings Waist-up full color would be $15, waist-up clean lineart is $10. I'd also be willing to do a $10 waist-up colored sketch if that's something that would interest you. His design is adorable, definitely something I would love to draw!
@FoggyMornings Waist-up full color would be $15, waist-up clean lineart is $10. I'd also be willing to do a $10 waist-up colored sketch if that's something that would interest you. His design is adorable, definitely something I would love to draw!
tumblr_otap1pGZ6O1wvnx3eo1_540.png
@Rifikey Hmm... I really like the idea of a waist-up full color, but I only have $10 right now. I could either, a, place the order in a week or so when I have more, or b, pay $10 cash and something like 500 gems for the remaining $5. Colored sketches always look strange to me. Which option would you prefer? A delay, or money and gems together now? I'm equally happy to do either, just want to know which you'd like better.
@Rifikey Hmm... I really like the idea of a waist-up full color, but I only have $10 right now. I could either, a, place the order in a week or so when I have more, or b, pay $10 cash and something like 500 gems for the remaining $5. Colored sketches always look strange to me. Which option would you prefer? A delay, or money and gems together now? I'm equally happy to do either, just want to know which you'd like better.
wmel3banner.png Call me "Foggy"
Fr+0 | He/Him Pronouns
Biromatic | Grey-Ace
Hufflepuff | INFP
GIJINKA HATCHERY HERE
My Chibi Headshot Shop
@FoggyMornings Alright, I'd be willing to do $10 cash and 500 gems. I'd rather do commissions now while on winter break. I'll put you in the slot now, you just have to send me the cash payment through paypal (to eanne1128@gmail.com), the 500 gems, and if you could send me the compilation of sketches from other artists and the book description that would be great. Then once all that is sent I can start right away! I'll most likely get it done within 2-3 days once started.
@FoggyMornings Alright, I'd be willing to do $10 cash and 500 gems. I'd rather do commissions now while on winter break. I'll put you in the slot now, you just have to send me the cash payment through paypal (to eanne1128@gmail.com), the 500 gems, and if you could send me the compilation of sketches from other artists and the book description that would be great. Then once all that is sent I can start right away! I'll most likely get it done within 2-3 days once started.
@Rifikey

wahhh your colours are so gorgeous omg !! would you be willing to do a coloured waist up of Aynsley at all?
@Rifikey

wahhh your colours are so gorgeous omg !! would you be willing to do a coloured waist up of Aynsley at all?
@minyoongi Thank you! and yes I would love to draw them, what a cute design! That would be a $15 commission. My commission slot is currently filled but I can put you on the usd commission ping list and as soon as I finish the current commission I'll ping you for payment and start on yours. In the meantime you can dm me any additional reference photos, descriptions, desired pose etc. that you think I might need to accurately portray the character as you want it.
@minyoongi Thank you! and yes I would love to draw them, what a cute design! That would be a $15 commission. My commission slot is currently filled but I can put you on the usd commission ping list and as soon as I finish the current commission I'll ping you for payment and start on yours. In the meantime you can dm me any additional reference photos, descriptions, desired pose etc. that you think I might need to accurately portray the character as you want it.
@Rifikey

Sounds great thanks! I'll gather all their references and PM you later ^^
@Rifikey

Sounds great thanks! I'll gather all their references and PM you later ^^
@minyoongi
My commission slot is now free! If you'd still like a commission, you can send a $15 payment to my paypal email (eanne1128@gmail.com), and then I'll officially put you in the current commission slot. If you also have any additional references or descriptions you can message those to me, as well as any preferred pose/expression.
@minyoongi
My commission slot is now free! If you'd still like a commission, you can send a $15 payment to my paypal email (eanne1128@gmail.com), and then I'll officially put you in the current commission slot. If you also have any additional references or descriptions you can message those to me, as well as any preferred pose/expression.
It's been a while but I'm back now and looking to take more commissions! I also have a few new commission examples up as my style has changed a bit
It's been a while but I'm back now and looking to take more commissions! I also have a few new commission examples up as my style has changed a bit
bump
bump
1 2 3