Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] 403 error code
1 2 3 4
I was in my lair doing my familiars when I was taken to another screen with what I think was a cogfrog with a flashing red stomach stating 403 access denied
I was in my lair doing my familiars when I was taken to another screen with what I think was a cogfrog with a flashing red stomach stating 403 access denied
Yeah same here. Can't do much of anything when every other button I click on leads to a 403.
Yeah same here. Can't do much of anything when every other button I click on leads to a 403.
@hopestove, @EJade, what were you doing at the time? How many tabs do you have open?
@hopestove, @EJade, what were you doing at the time? How many tabs do you have open?
I successfully replicated this (mainly because I've never heard of this page before and wanted to see a flashy Cog Frog). Going through and trying to bond with my familiars eventually brought me to a 403.

However, I haven't reached this page any other way yet.

Edit: Only one tab open, bonding with familiars in my lair.
I successfully replicated this (mainly because I've never heard of this page before and wanted to see a flashy Cog Frog). Going through and trying to bond with my familiars eventually brought me to a 403.

However, I haven't reached this page any other way yet.

Edit: Only one tab open, bonding with familiars in my lair.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Same here, one tab open, nearly every other page is a 403.
Same here, one tab open, nearly every other page is a 403.
I'm also having this issue while going through my lair. screenshot
Additionally, random images will decide not to load (when I do get to a page.) Instead, they'll just be an image box. Occasionally, the site will do this, too.

I'm using chrome.
I'm also having this issue while going through my lair. screenshot
Additionally, random images will decide not to load (when I do get to a page.) Instead, they'll just be an image box. Occasionally, the site will do this, too.

I'm using chrome.
windleft_zpsojegxxo1.pngtumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifwindright_zpsee23nxkw.png
I've gotten this twice, also while bonding. I've never had this problem before. It was specifically while going to change to a different familiar, for me.

As for how many tabs I have open.... if you count just FR tabs, then 2. If all tabs count, then 9.
I've gotten this twice, also while bonding. I've never had this problem before. It was specifically while going to change to a different familiar, for me.

As for how many tabs I have open.... if you count just FR tabs, then 2. If all tabs count, then 9.
910f32999520cf38b3d9effb0ceeac8bf86b904c.png92bcc735fbf7097d91acffdaa2ef770b4d770a3b.png84c5b105ad4577b29167af9740a1518e8abcd650.png
Is it only Familiars causing the 403?
Is it only Familiars causing the 403?
Same. Only one tab and it's when I try to bond with my familiars. When trying to click next to go to the next dragon I'll get the 403. Also, after bonding with a dragon, whatever dragon's page I'm on will become broken and seemed glitched out.
Same. Only one tab and it's when I try to bond with my familiars. When trying to click next to go to the next dragon I'll get the 403. Also, after bonding with a dragon, whatever dragon's page I'm on will become broken and seemed glitched out.
Occasionally I got it going back to my lair, going to the main page, and clicking on specific dragons.
Occasionally I got it going back to my lair, going to the main page, and clicking on specific dragons.
windleft_zpsojegxxo1.pngtumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifwindright_zpsee23nxkw.png
1 2 3 4