Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Stuff for Newbies
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Mykah

NP! I'll send her over in a minute!!
@Mykah

NP! I'll send her over in a minute!!
tumblr_o2vpc7gNFH1tyuk3oo1_500.png
Ok thank you so much
Ok thank you so much
Can I have the terra tortoise and this dragon? http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37969171
edit: and the Flowering Gladeboughs if possible too?
Can I have the terra tortoise and this dragon? http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37969171
edit: and the Flowering Gladeboughs if possible too?
@AnaThePotato

(lmao I love your username!!!) Ayup, I'll send the CR in a second!!
@AnaThePotato

(lmao I love your username!!!) Ayup, I'll send the CR in a second!!
@cyndaquilbabe
It says "cyndaquilbabe no longer possesses items necessary to finalize the trade or delivery" :o
@cyndaquilbabe
It says "cyndaquilbabe no longer possesses items necessary to finalize the trade or delivery" :o
@Dulse

I reset up the CR for you, try again?
@Dulse

I reset up the CR for you, try again?
Are Kylas and the unnamed Crimson cherub still available? I'd love to give them homes.
Are Kylas and the unnamed Crimson cherub still available? I'd love to give them homes.
@cyndaquilbabe
Oh, may I have the Flowering Gladeboughs? It's such a pretty apparel. o:
@cyndaquilbabe
Oh, may I have the Flowering Gladeboughs? It's such a pretty apparel. o:
@Dryadtea

The unnamed dragon is gone, but I can send you Kylas if you want!! And a familiar/some apparel too lmao

@Hexed

Whoops, the Flowering Gladeboughs are gone, but is there any other piece(s) of apparel you want?
@Dryadtea

The unnamed dragon is gone, but I can send you Kylas if you want!! And a familiar/some apparel too lmao

@Hexed

Whoops, the Flowering Gladeboughs are gone, but is there any other piece(s) of apparel you want?
I'd be very happy to home Kylas! @cyndaquilbabe (and apparel/familiars if you feel so inclined)
I'd be very happy to home Kylas! @cyndaquilbabe (and apparel/familiars if you feel so inclined)
1 2 3 4 5 6