Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | New and enjoying already!
1 2
Hello! It's been a long time since I've been on a pet site, this one caught my eye a little while ago and already I'm having tons of fun!

Some things about myself:
  • I'm an artist who does 2D and 3D work, maybe this site will encourage me to make some Zbrush dragons!
  • If you ever want art critiques, just ask! I'm honest and fair
  • I'm a tea addict
  • Synthwave music is my jam
  • I'm a bit behind the times when it comes to playing games, gotta work on that Steam backlog!

Looking forward to meeting you all and sinking a ton of time into these dragons!
Hello! It's been a long time since I've been on a pet site, this one caught my eye a little while ago and already I'm having tons of fun!

Some things about myself:
  • I'm an artist who does 2D and 3D work, maybe this site will encourage me to make some Zbrush dragons!
  • If you ever want art critiques, just ask! I'm honest and fair
  • I'm a tea addict
  • Synthwave music is my jam
  • I'm a bit behind the times when it comes to playing games, gotta work on that Steam backlog!

Looking forward to meeting you all and sinking a ton of time into these dragons!
Hi! :D Its nice to find another new member ^_^

I wish I was good at art, but I must blame my lack of practice, I suppose XD ._. I hope you find plenty of inspiration on here.

And, sorry for just randomly tumbling in here ;-;/
Hi! :D Its nice to find another new member ^_^

I wish I was good at art, but I must blame my lack of practice, I suppose XD ._. I hope you find plenty of inspiration on here.

And, sorry for just randomly tumbling in here ;-;/
KVbkgOZ.png
@novalore

Welcome!
@novalore

Welcome!
m2YbpzO.png tumblr_inline_o0idl15pQv1qg2i5p_540.png
@Novalore

I hear ya on the tea thing haha :) I'm new as well ^_^
I'm kind of lowkey hoping to draw some inspiration from here for my writing.
Pretty well though I'm out to get away from Neopets for a while cause they're just collapsing in on themselves
@Novalore

I hear ya on the tea thing haha :) I'm new as well ^_^
I'm kind of lowkey hoping to draw some inspiration from here for my writing.
Pretty well though I'm out to get away from Neopets for a while cause they're just collapsing in on themselves
tumblr_n6xwujrYxg1rd5h0co1_500.png
|The Gauntlet|
FR +3
@WillowWinds Nice to meet you! Technically anyone can make art if they dedicate time to it, I've personally been doing it for a long time.

@ChillinAForest Hello! Nice to meet you!

@katoteros Ah man neopets! That really takes me back, I don't know if I could ever return it feels like it's best left as nostalgia. I hope you come up with some cool things to write!
@WillowWinds Nice to meet you! Technically anyone can make art if they dedicate time to it, I've personally been doing it for a long time.

@ChillinAForest Hello! Nice to meet you!

@katoteros Ah man neopets! That really takes me back, I don't know if I could ever return it feels like it's best left as nostalgia. I hope you come up with some cool things to write!
@Novalore

Don't even waste your time going back, man. The site economics are horrible anymore. That alone was enough to send me seeking outside the site. I play subeta pets as well but nothing like neopets hah. Remember the Tyrannia plot? Hah that was just ending when I first joined
@Novalore

Don't even waste your time going back, man. The site economics are horrible anymore. That alone was enough to send me seeking outside the site. I play subeta pets as well but nothing like neopets hah. Remember the Tyrannia plot? Hah that was just ending when I first joined
|The Gauntlet|
FR +3
@katoteros I don't even know if I could access my old accounts lol, the emails and passwords are lost to time. Man it's been so long, I had to look up the event to remember it fully. I think I left in 2005 or 2006, something like that.
@katoteros I don't even know if I could access my old accounts lol, the emails and passwords are lost to time. Man it's been so long, I had to look up the event to remember it fully. I think I left in 2005 or 2006, something like that.
Hahah dang. That's quite a while ago. I always stuck with neo cause I could never find anything else, but I think I might be onto something with FR :D
Hahah dang. That's quite a while ago. I always stuck with neo cause I could never find anything else, but I think I might be onto something with FR :D
|The Gauntlet|
FR +3
@Novalore Yeah, I kind of let my art fade away with all the demands from school... What is your favourite thing to portray in your art? :3
@Novalore Yeah, I kind of let my art fade away with all the demands from school... What is your favourite thing to portray in your art? :3
KVbkgOZ.png
fellow artist coming through.
fellow artist coming through.
1 2