Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Bloody Flux Broodlings: Gen 2 Imps
Hello all my lovely Dragons and Dragon enthusiasts! The Bloody Flux is happy to annouce the arrival of its latest clutch of high broodlings, courtesy of our beloved Broodfather Dilabre and his mate Xelavin. There are currently 2 of these precious children and they are up for sale at the most reasonable price of 80k. Don't miss this chance to infect your la- I mean, own one of these most precious broodlings! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37580454] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/375805/37580454_350.png[/img] [/url] [s]Bubblegum Speckle/Shadow Basic/Caribbean Basic - Female[/s] - SOLD [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37580455] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/375805/37580455_350.png[/img] [/url] [s]Maroon Speckle/Shadow Basic/Midnight Basic - Female[/s] - SOLD Im currently on Australian time so i may be delayed in responding. Please dont hesitate to msg me for more info! ^^
Hello all my lovely Dragons and Dragon enthusiasts!

The Bloody Flux is happy to annouce the arrival of its latest clutch of high broodlings, courtesy of our beloved Broodfather Dilabre and his mate Xelavin.

There are currently 2 of these precious children and they are up for sale at the most reasonable price of 80k.

Don't miss this chance to infect your la- I mean, own one of these most precious broodlings!

37580454_350.png

Bubblegum Speckle/Shadow Basic/Caribbean Basic - Female - SOLD

37580455_350.png

Maroon Speckle/Shadow Basic/Midnight Basic - Female - SOLD

Im currently on Australian time so i may be delayed in responding. Please dont hesitate to msg me for more info! ^^
Just as Nature represents Life,
So does Plague represent Death.
We are the inevitable end and we will not be stopped.

Beware the Dragons of the Bloody Flux
For we are Death.
@Kaitii @SimFeetUnder @Sucrose @CruzRobin @shadowdrac @SugarSnow @Oncamimus @WildFlora @Astraya @Ikaika @Walle @Abysea @Elysia @lamlamb @cone @Elliekat @Yachi @TigerRocky @Heat @Maila @BrightIce @CrowsFlight @dragonsrus @Azure @MrsItachiUchiha @Morrison @TacticianLyra @Fuse @Hawlucha @DemiDeity @Aelis @KaidanAlenko @LexanKrytz @Apothecaria @Andelice @Faileas @rowdy @Chalk @Evernear @Stagwing @Leannaa @kirihana @mus @LifeofaDreamer @Anubiis @luckless @Mists @Aralynia @Lunamore @StormJourney @Volker @chocoapple @SidriAshak @Script @Kyrosk @MadameDuMal @Phloxy @PatheticLilFry @Slime @NorthKorvus @Returu @Draxia

Let me know if you would like to be added or removed from my ping list!
@Kaitii @SimFeetUnder @Sucrose @CruzRobin @shadowdrac @SugarSnow @Oncamimus @WildFlora @Astraya @Ikaika @Walle @Abysea @Elysia @lamlamb @cone @Elliekat @Yachi @TigerRocky @Heat @Maila @BrightIce @CrowsFlight @dragonsrus @Azure @MrsItachiUchiha @Morrison @TacticianLyra @Fuse @Hawlucha @DemiDeity @Aelis @KaidanAlenko @LexanKrytz @Apothecaria @Andelice @Faileas @rowdy @Chalk @Evernear @Stagwing @Leannaa @kirihana @mus @LifeofaDreamer @Anubiis @luckless @Mists @Aralynia @Lunamore @StormJourney @Volker @chocoapple @SidriAshak @Script @Kyrosk @MadameDuMal @Phloxy @PatheticLilFry @Slime @NorthKorvus @Returu @Draxia

Let me know if you would like to be added or removed from my ping list!

For we are Death.
@Kareka
Can I purchase this girl?
Maroon Speckle/Shadow Basic/Midnight Basic - Female
@Kareka
Can I purchase this girl?
Maroon Speckle/Shadow Basic/Midnight Basic - Female
ggSacIA.gifk3OPLc9.gif
@Kareka

could i reserve the bubblegum female please?

just need an hour or so to get the rest of the treasure

EDIT: Got the funds to buy her when you're on ^-^
@Kareka

could i reserve the bubblegum female please?

just need an hour or so to get the rest of the treasure

EDIT: Got the funds to buy her when you're on ^-^
signatureadversion1_orig.png
@Volker

@Returu

SORRY FOR REPLYING SO LATE GUYS

Happy to approve the CR requests you send!
@Volker

@Returu

SORRY FOR REPLYING SO LATE GUYS

Happy to approve the CR requests you send!

For we are Death.
@Kareka

gimme 5 mintues XD and no problem ^-^
@Kareka

gimme 5 mintues XD and no problem ^-^
@Kareka

CR Sent
@Kareka

CR Sent