Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LDOM] Boarding - NEW Unlockable prizes!
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 109 110
CR's it is then @Spark
CR's it is then @Spark
V8GfXRi.jpg
Form filled out! Offered up 18 lair spaces!! o/
Form filled out! Offered up 18 lair spaces!! o/
Bleh.
I'm going to be offering fest currency for boarders too! Wee~
I'm going to be offering fest currency for boarders too! Wee~
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
@Callophyrs

Heya! Just letting you know that you have 16 dragons pending in CRs from me, and three from @NuclearWaffles. If you need instructions or help navigating the CR system, please don't hesitate to contact me! Thanks for offering your lair space!
@Callophyrs

Heya! Just letting you know that you have 16 dragons pending in CRs from me, and three from @NuclearWaffles. If you need instructions or help navigating the CR system, please don't hesitate to contact me! Thanks for offering your lair space!
@cherrywave hi. Thank you so much for signing up! Can you take 12 dragons?
@cherrywave hi. Thank you so much for signing up! Can you take 12 dragons?
YlCt8xa.png icB862J.gif Dg84nPV.png
@firstblush I can indeed! feed me ur dergs!
@firstblush I can indeed! feed me ur dergs!
kFWa5y9.gif
NU6Zfoy.gif
@cherrywave thank youuu! Crs should be sent. I’ll await your acceptance and return crs. I really appreciate it!
@cherrywave thank youuu! Crs should be sent. I’ll await your acceptance and return crs. I really appreciate it!
YlCt8xa.png icB862J.gif Dg84nPV.png
@cherrywave

Hi! you're marked as online, so I will be sending over 7 lvl 10 dragons to you. please send the return CRs as soon as you can. thank you so much for offering your space, we really truly appreciate it. :)
@cherrywave

Hi! you're marked as online, so I will be sending over 7 lvl 10 dragons to you. please send the return CRs as soon as you can. thank you so much for offering your space, we really truly appreciate it. :)
oTVkboM.png
@patronissimo No problems! Accepting and returning in a second!
@patronissimo No problems! Accepting and returning in a second!
kFWa5y9.gif
NU6Zfoy.gif
@CherryWave thanks so much! It's actually just 6 and not 7, lol my bad :) Do you need any food? I just realized I forgot to send any with them. If you ever do please feel free to give a holler and I'll load you up :D
@CherryWave thanks so much! It's actually just 6 and not 7, lol my bad :) Do you need any food? I just realized I forgot to send any with them. If you ever do please feel free to give a holler and I'll load you up :D
oTVkboM.png
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 109 110