Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Feeding glitch?
I don't think this has been covered before, but I'm experiencing a glitch where whenever I try to feed my dragons, it says they haven't been fed, and neither my food or energy has decreased. I've had a friend check it and they said my dragons were all fed and happy, but I'm still a little nervous. This has been going for about a week. I was wondering if anyone had experienced something similar and if there was a way to fix it.
I don't think this has been covered before, but I'm experiencing a glitch where whenever I try to feed my dragons, it says they haven't been fed, and neither my food or energy has decreased. I've had a friend check it and they said my dragons were all fed and happy, but I'm still a little nervous. This has been going for about a week. I was wondering if anyone had experienced something similar and if there was a way to fix it.
LIo8D8G.gif
Same here.

After a few days I thought about checking the forums and found your post. Strange things are happening :D
Same here.

After a few days I thought about checking the forums and found your post. Strange things are happening :D
@Drekaavoxtur @Neflite Don't worry, that's supposed to happen! As part of the mini Thanksgiving event, all dragons were restored to full energy on November 23rd and won't lose energy due to hunger until the Woodland Turkeys leave at rollover on the 28th. From the front page: [quote=Undel][b]Woodland Turkeys[/b] have entered Boreal Wood! Dragon energy has been topped off and will not suffer time-based decay until the [b]turkeys leave on November 28th at 0:00[/b].[/quote]
@Drekaavoxtur @Neflite Don't worry, that's supposed to happen! As part of the mini Thanksgiving event, all dragons were restored to full energy on November 23rd and won't lose energy due to hunger until the Woodland Turkeys leave at rollover on the 28th.

From the front page:
Undel wrote:
Woodland Turkeys have entered Boreal Wood! Dragon energy has been topped off and will not suffer time-based decay until the turkeys leave on November 28th at 0:00.
        Obelisk dragon pixel art by CrystalBlackpaws and Anza. The image links to their art shop.
4sqjku3.png

Dydo || FR + 3 || Avatar

4sqjku3.png
Obelisk dragon pixel art by CrystalBlackpaws and Anza. The image links to their art shop.
@Dydomio Thanks for clearing that up!
@Dydomio Thanks for clearing that up!
LIo8D8G.gif
Thank you, @Dydomio :D
I was reading through the update posts etc but haven't found that :D
Thank you, @Dydomio :D
I was reading through the update posts etc but haven't found that :D
@Neflite
Check the front page, right panel under where it says 'site status', that's where staff keeps small updates that's too short for a new thread. Make a habit to check it often. :) You might realize there had been many things you would've missed otherwise, such as gem marketplace cycling in/out.
@Neflite
Check the front page, right panel under where it says 'site status', that's where staff keeps small updates that's too short for a new thread. Make a habit to check it often. :) You might realize there had been many things you would've missed otherwise, such as gem marketplace cycling in/out.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif