Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Rant about your OTP
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Deep breaths....
Anri and Horace.

Everything about their dynamic floors me and I can't deal with them, I cried at every iteration of Anri's questline and all I wanted was MORE.
...But of course in Dark Souls fashion I wasn't going to get it. >u>

STILL THOUGH...please they're my darling babies and their story doesn't deserve to be so tragic. At least I have AUs and then childhood headcanons to keep me going but I'm so!! upset by canon!!!
(Anri's gender being player-dependent but their lines and feelings about Horace not changing is a huge bonus too. ww)

Unkindled: Anri, what's your gender?
Anri: *quiet resolve gesture*
Unkindled: No but, what's in your pants?
Anri: Horace, sometimes.

eue
Deep breaths....
Anri and Horace.

Everything about their dynamic floors me and I can't deal with them, I cried at every iteration of Anri's questline and all I wanted was MORE.
...But of course in Dark Souls fashion I wasn't going to get it. >u>

STILL THOUGH...please they're my darling babies and their story doesn't deserve to be so tragic. At least I have AUs and then childhood headcanons to keep me going but I'm so!! upset by canon!!!
(Anri's gender being player-dependent but their lines and feelings about Horace not changing is a huge bonus too. ww)

Unkindled: Anri, what's your gender?
Anri: *quiet resolve gesture*
Unkindled: No but, what's in your pants?
Anri: Horace, sometimes.

eue
tumblr_inline_mvyn6p1Xox1qbzf9f.png
@SpottedSorex [quote][quote]i started shipping this one pair for fun bc i thought they were cute together... and now it's kind of serious?? isnsuwhdid they're kind of a rarepair though and barely get good content which sucks. and the thing is, i absolutely hate the most popular ship in the fandom because they have no chemistry. but people just love to feed off the rivals to lovers trope and make characters ooc to fit their ship....... im salty[/quote] I can relate to this so much. For some reason, I can't stand how popular the "rivals/enemies-to-lovers" trope is. It just feels so out-of-character and off; half of the time, the characters don't even have chemistry, and people just take stuff wAY out of context. I do have one major exception, but at least they're canon and had a legit transition from rivals to lovers, not something like "hate them one day, love them the next." But generally I'd rather ship a rarepair involving a well-developed healthy relationship than a popular ship with little legit development. :"D[/quote] Yeeeeeeeessssssss! I hate that trope to for the same reasons! I have a shipper friend and she goes with that troupe sometimes, so I just sit there scowling. Then she goes "But they're cuuuttee!" And I just cringe because [i]that would never work![/i] What part of of [i]they hate each other[/i] is so hard to understand?
@SpottedSorex
Quote:
Quote:
i started shipping this one pair for fun bc i thought they were cute together... and now it's kind of serious?? isnsuwhdid they're kind of a rarepair though and barely get good content which sucks. and the thing is, i absolutely hate the most popular ship in the fandom because they have no chemistry. but people just love to feed off the rivals to lovers trope and make characters ooc to fit their ship....... im salty
I can relate to this so much. For some reason, I can't stand how popular the "rivals/enemies-to-lovers" trope is. It just feels so out-of-character and off; half of the time, the characters don't even have chemistry, and people just take stuff wAY out of context. I do have one major exception, but at least they're canon and had a legit transition from rivals to lovers, not something like "hate them one day, love them the next." But generally I'd rather ship a rarepair involving a well-developed healthy relationship than a popular ship with little legit development. :"D

Yeeeeeeeessssssss! I hate that trope to for the same reasons! I have a shipper friend and she goes with that troupe sometimes, so I just sit there scowling. Then she goes "But they're cuuuttee!" And I just cringe because that would never work! What part of of they hate each other is so hard to understand?
jdDV4Lt.png
I know both of the debated ships are childhood friends(Rinharu vs Makoharu) and the one I ship(Rinharu) Rin moves away for a long time, but heCK MINE IS CUTER. They're rivals and all but that just adds to the relationship rather than being on the same team as the other one(*coughs*except that one really cute episode where they let Rin join for the relay). And they're practically each other's motivation to keep swimming and train more to improve?? Not to mention?? Out of all the people Rin could've chose like Sousuke, he chose Haru to go to Australia with him I'm wEAK. This has been on my mind for like 2 years help me.
I know both of the debated ships are childhood friends(Rinharu vs Makoharu) and the one I ship(Rinharu) Rin moves away for a long time, but heCK MINE IS CUTER. They're rivals and all but that just adds to the relationship rather than being on the same team as the other one(*coughs*except that one really cute episode where they let Rin join for the relay). And they're practically each other's motivation to keep swimming and train more to improve?? Not to mention?? Out of all the people Rin could've chose like Sousuke, he chose Haru to go to Australia with him I'm wEAK. This has been on my mind for like 2 years help me.
MUYNhfy.png
QRVupBA.png ACOZFAh.png hh5n4WA.png

tumblr_p14ugnvISB1v0ohcpo1_500.gif
there’s this one ship that i ship so much in this show, and the director (?) keeps queerbaiting them but then the guy gets a girlfriend and the other guy has a girlfriend and i can see the first ship but the second ship has like no development at all
there’s this one ship that i ship so much in this show, and the director (?) keeps queerbaiting them but then the guy gets a girlfriend and the other guy has a girlfriend and i can see the first ship but the second ship has like no development at all
gYfRVnU.png
rani
• fr+3 (est)
wishlist
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15