Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Alive's Accents
1 2 ... 268 269 270 271 272 ... 337 338
@Monako Sure thing!! Thanks so much, I added you to both :D
@Monako Sure thing!! Thanks so much, I added you to both :D
sdfs_by_esdren-dbwy3bv.png
@Alive Could I trouble you for a preview of Divine Beasts on this scry, please? C: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=94&bodygene=20&breed=5&element=5&gender=1&tert=94&tertgene=14&winggene=20&wings=94&auth=d40375d5258402c2911c05aa43f98a07478f47db&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@Alive

Could I trouble you for a preview of Divine Beasts on this scry, please? C:
dragon?age=1&body=94&bodygene=20&breed=5&element=5&gender=1&tert=94&tertgene=14&winggene=20&wings=94&auth=d40375d5258402c2911c05aa43f98a07478f47db&dummyext=prev.png
OIbsnRi.gifdzT3M3t.gifgXvZtcu.gif
58yLF8U.gifTQXnxTL.gifzArBvGw.gif
ccjG9y7.gifJsKGQtM.gifUfu6hdk.gif
@Wrath Sure thing! here you are :) [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/428d/f/2017/325/b/e/dragon_by_esdren-dbug4a1.png[/img]
@Wrath Sure thing! here you are :)
dragon_by_esdren-dbug4a1.png
A few runs of Crime to be Kind and Escapism are here, I've send a private AH for the currency under your slot.
Let me know if you didn't receive a AH ping or maybe received one too many. Also let me know if you want to pay with a different currency or mixed, it's cool with me. My rate is 1:800.

@limeypie @hat17 @WDGaster @Farvel @Farvel @flamyfox @Juni @Taiyou @hayum (t or mixed) @Uniformshark (t)

@imani @JackalSmiler @Xairathan @Lexreon @Cedric @Cedric @pest @tangaroa @FlareSolaire @Taiyou @Cosmological @Effervessa @penguinpark @a27594111 @likeacliche @Harribel @moosesushi @Masumi @Amorah @Amphiptere (t) @Micheru @rethi @kalistys @Farvel @amberwing @limeypie @herumi @WDGaster @Zyanith @Ariizumi @Jazz @putri @captaincaiti @Kuill @butcherbaby @Argonaut @Mumtup @Godspeed
A few runs of Crime to be Kind and Escapism are here, I've send a private AH for the currency under your slot.
Let me know if you didn't receive a AH ping or maybe received one too many. Also let me know if you want to pay with a different currency or mixed, it's cool with me. My rate is 1:800.

@limeypie @hat17 @WDGaster @Farvel @Farvel @flamyfox @Juni @Taiyou @hayum (t or mixed) @Uniformshark (t)

@imani @JackalSmiler @Xairathan @Lexreon @Cedric @Cedric @pest @tangaroa @FlareSolaire @Taiyou @Cosmological @Effervessa @penguinpark @a27594111 @likeacliche @Harribel @moosesushi @Masumi @Amorah @Amphiptere (t) @Micheru @rethi @kalistys @Farvel @amberwing @limeypie @herumi @WDGaster @Zyanith @Ariizumi @Jazz @putri @captaincaiti @Kuill @butcherbaby @Argonaut @Mumtup @Godspeed
@Alive
I added myself to Crime to be Kind yesterday! But I think I accidentally shoved myself in a completed run spot xux
@Alive
I added myself to Crime to be Kind yesterday! But I think I accidentally shoved myself in a completed run spot xux
Wildclaw M Skincent pre-order! | TEMP ART SHOP
@Alive

Please put me down for an Escapism preorder? Im on mobile so I cannot currently.
@Alive

Please put me down for an Escapism preorder? Im on mobile so I cannot currently.
@starbornkid Oh no worries haha, I'll send you a private auction because I have a copy left for that run. Let me know if you would prefer treasure! :D
@Dusklight Got you down, thank you!
@starbornkid Oh no worries haha, I'll send you a private auction because I have a copy left for that run. Let me know if you would prefer treasure! :D
@Dusklight Got you down, thank you!
@Alive hi there! I don't remember ordering Escapism for treasure, could I get the private auction resent for gems please?
@Alive hi there! I don't remember ordering Escapism for treasure, could I get the private auction resent for gems please?
sfgdgdf_by_jebiblue-dcx2jm8.gif
@Deva Sure thing!
@Deva Sure thing!
@Alive I received the notification that I had a private auction to review but didn't get pinged by you here, eeeeek I'm so excited for this one tysm!!! :^))))
@Alive I received the notification that I had a private auction to review but didn't get pinged by you here, eeeeek I'm so excited for this one tysm!!! :^))))
sC2r9Iq.gifsnohBsJOxH.jpg
HAIL TO THE i c e w a r d e n
1 2 ... 268 269 270 271 272 ... 337 338