Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Trickmurk Circus Skin Discussion
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 51 52
This is my first time entering a contest ^^ Would be cool if anybody wanted to give a critique for mine. [img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc250/Cower_bucket/ShadowSkydancer_zpsf68c5079.png[/img]
This is my first time entering a contest ^^ Would be cool if anybody wanted to give a critique for mine.

ShadowSkydancer_zpsf68c5079.png
@Karifossalur Thanks! I usually don't participate in contests because I can't decide what to do, so I'm glad I managed to think of something other people think is cool :)
@Arisatorie Thank you! And I think you might have meant someone else for the descriptions thing, I don't think I typed up much of a description hahahah.
@Heavenbat Ahh I'm glad you like it! :D

I'm thinking of doing a second entry but I'm not sure what dragon to pick :s
@Karifossalur Thanks! I usually don't participate in contests because I can't decide what to do, so I'm glad I managed to think of something other people think is cool :)
@Arisatorie Thank you! And I think you might have meant someone else for the descriptions thing, I don't think I typed up much of a description hahahah.
@Heavenbat Ahh I'm glad you like it! :D

I'm thinking of doing a second entry but I'm not sure what dragon to pick :s
[center]Alright, so I've decided to actually enter a skin contest for once~ I'm not too great of an artist, but I may as well support my flight. Here's a preview of what I have done so far, I'm debating whether I should continue on this path. [img]http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab291/pepperbella3386/WCShadowHead_zpsfca3bf5b.png[/img] Of course, the head's nowhere near done yet. I still have to apply additional lighting and shading where necessary, and add some more cracks/color. I just want to know if my idea is somewhat worthy of the contest. I'll be basing my design off of the beta name I already came up with, "Bleeding Heart". So do you guys think it's coming out alright so far? Do you have any suggestions? [/center]
Alright, so I've decided to actually enter a skin contest for once~ I'm not too great of an artist, but I may as well support my flight. Here's a preview of what I have done so far, I'm debating whether I should continue on this path.

WCShadowHead_zpsfca3bf5b.png

Of course, the head's nowhere near done yet. I still have to apply additional lighting and shading where necessary, and add some more cracks/color. I just want to know if my idea is somewhat worthy of the contest. I'll be basing my design off of the beta name I already came up with, "Bleeding Heart".

So do you guys think it's coming out alright so far? Do you have any suggestions?
Pretend I wrote something here.
@Piney I enjoy this skin! I feel if you did darker and lighter shades, it will really make the whole thing pop! This caught my eye and I thought it was pretty clever, definitely keep working on it, its going to look awesome!
@Piney I enjoy this skin! I feel if you did darker and lighter shades, it will really make the whole thing pop! This caught my eye and I thought it was pretty clever, definitely keep working on it, its going to look awesome!
@Sidra

True. But I wish people would... expand on the idea of 'shadow' more. And use the tricks and games, without hitting me over the head with 'circus'. It's a shadow skin contest, not a circus skin. Do something dark and creepy, and things like that. I'm a bit tired of seeing skins that look like they belong in a Mardi Gras skin competition. They're very pretty, but... they don't fit the theme at all to me.

@Snapdragon

You're right, but 'Shadow' isn't just darkness. It's the fun creepiness and things like that. And to be honest, I am truly sick of seeing clowns.
@Sidra

True. But I wish people would... expand on the idea of 'shadow' more. And use the tricks and games, without hitting me over the head with 'circus'. It's a shadow skin contest, not a circus skin. Do something dark and creepy, and things like that. I'm a bit tired of seeing skins that look like they belong in a Mardi Gras skin competition. They're very pretty, but... they don't fit the theme at all to me.

@Snapdragon

You're right, but 'Shadow' isn't just darkness. It's the fun creepiness and things like that. And to be honest, I am truly sick of seeing clowns.
9593791_orig.png
@Pesticide
Thank you! That means a lot because your entry is one of my faves as well ahah

@Karifossalur
Yup, my first skin! I've tried doing accents and stuff before but nothing solid. And thank you! Ahah I can totally see the whole foxfire thing x)

@Kleineein
Thank you!! The wings are probably my favorite part, i'm surprised they turned out so well ahah ;v;
@Pesticide
Thank you! That means a lot because your entry is one of my faves as well ahah

@Karifossalur
Yup, my first skin! I've tried doing accents and stuff before but nothing solid. And thank you! Ahah I can totally see the whole foxfire thing x)

@Kleineein
Thank you!! The wings are probably my favorite part, i'm surprised they turned out so well ahah ;v;
c3.gif
@Kohgi I love your atypical ideas! Very cute, and nicely done to boot.

@Umbra Love that mirror skin.

@Kaenith Oooh what delicious texturing! Those scales :o

@Cereious Your skin is simpler than a lot of others, but I enjoy its lack of frills :)
@Kohgi I love your atypical ideas! Very cute, and nicely done to boot.

@Umbra Love that mirror skin.

@Kaenith Oooh what delicious texturing! Those scales :o

@Cereious Your skin is simpler than a lot of others, but I enjoy its lack of frills :)
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Rhea Thanks! It was so fun making it I stayed up way too late :P
@Rhea Thanks! It was so fun making it I stayed up way too late :P
enhCzub.gif
@Rhea Thank you so much! I'm very much in love with sweets, so my bias is in full blown swing haha!
@Rhea Thank you so much! I'm very much in love with sweets, so my bias is in full blown swing haha!
The Cosmic Portal - Art shop
@Aigis I like the idea! Just be careful that you don't make your details too small- the final image is only going to be 350x350 so a lot gets lost on rescale D: I learned that the hard way on my first skin design.
@Aigis I like the idea! Just be careful that you don't make your details too small- the final image is only going to be 350x350 so a lot gets lost on rescale D: I learned that the hard way on my first skin design.
icewardensig_zpsb72478db.gifstonecoldhatchery_zps3f1bad91.gif
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 51 52