Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Abandoned Gods (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
(you dont have to have discord to rp, the discord is only for saying when you have posted, but tbh discord isnt even a big part)
(you dont have to have discord to rp, the discord is only for saying when you have posted, but tbh discord isnt even a big part)
BUt could someone post?
BUt could someone post?
1Rvv1PF.png tumblr_inline_p4j37xffG11r5ms60_540.gif
Nebula raised her hands to cover her ears, the screech sending shivers down her spine. It didn't hurt her ears so much as make her uncomfortable. She saw Cosmos ans Sarnor both cower under the pain. She felt bad for them, knowing their hearing was much better than hers.
Nebula raised her hands to cover her ears, the screech sending shivers down her spine. It didn't hurt her ears so much as make her uncomfortable. She saw Cosmos ans Sarnor both cower under the pain. She felt bad for them, knowing their hearing was much better than hers.
nc2b4dJ.gif
Sarnor rose, huffing. They didn't like feeling so weak, or having been noticed feeling pain. They crossed their arms, tail swishing. They offered a pat to Cosmos, knowing he had endured the same. "Are we waiting on Lila, then?" they asked, head turned towards Nebula.
Sarnor rose, huffing. They didn't like feeling so weak, or having been noticed feeling pain. They crossed their arms, tail swishing. They offered a pat to Cosmos, knowing he had endured the same. "Are we waiting on Lila, then?" they asked, head turned towards Nebula.
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
[quote name="IMATRASHCAN" date=2017-11-16 05:05:45] The sound of the screech bounced off of Eulabe's helmet when she tried walking over. The loud nouse still surprised her though, making her stumble back and glared at Rylnir, even though he couldn't see it. Kapro looked scared stiff, eyes wide, and body close to her cloth covered neck. Eulabe jogged the rest of the way to the group, thrying ot send a quiet message of "ME TOO". Even though she was a "good" god, escape was going to be fun! [/quote] idk if anyone saw this so ima repost
IMATRASHCAN wrote on 2017-11-16:
The sound of the screech bounced off of Eulabe's helmet when she tried walking over. The loud nouse still surprised her though, making her stumble back and glared at Rylnir, even though he couldn't see it. Kapro looked scared stiff, eyes wide, and body close to her cloth covered neck.
Eulabe jogged the rest of the way to the group, thrying ot send a quiet message of "ME TOO". Even though she was a "good" god, escape was going to be fun!
idk if anyone saw this so ima repost
Nebula looked at Eulabe and gave a small smile before turning to Sarnor.
" I'm not sure. I think we should hear her out and then decide if we will join her group then." Nebula says looking around at her small group.
Nebula looked at Eulabe and gave a small smile before turning to Sarnor.
" I'm not sure. I think we should hear her out and then decide if we will join her group then." Nebula says looking around at her small group.
nc2b4dJ.gif
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aO78NoCLe4 (suiting)
Eulabe kept waliking along, ignoring the woman smiling at her. God of fear, was it? Nothing shady about that, lady. The clip of her bag behind her made a small pop when she withdrew a pair of dice,
they were white, with more sides than you could count, the emblems on the sides changing and glowing a pale ever-changing rainbow. She messed with them in her hands, twirling them between the metal gloves methodically.
Kapro watched nebula curiously, though etremely apprehensive. He didnt like human looking things, except for Eulabe.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aO78NoCLe4 (suiting)
Eulabe kept waliking along, ignoring the woman smiling at her. God of fear, was it? Nothing shady about that, lady. The clip of her bag behind her made a small pop when she withdrew a pair of dice,
they were white, with more sides than you could count, the emblems on the sides changing and glowing a pale ever-changing rainbow. She messed with them in her hands, twirling them between the metal gloves methodically.
Kapro watched nebula curiously, though etremely apprehensive. He didnt like human looking things, except for Eulabe.
p l e a s e
p l e a s e
since no one is is resbonding in the other group (there's two groups right?) there's not much i can do ;~;
since no one is is resbonding in the other group (there's two groups right?) there's not much i can do ;~;
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23