Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Newbie
1 2
Hello i am a newbie !!!!!!!
Nice to meet everyone!!!!!
Hello i am a newbie !!!!!!!
Nice to meet everyone!!!!!
@ckalsgud

Hello and Welcome to Flight Rising!! If you need any help, I will be more than glad to lend a hand.
@ckalsgud

Hello and Welcome to Flight Rising!! If you need any help, I will be more than glad to lend a hand.
"Shall the world be saved by her who weeps for it"
Hey @ckalsgud ! I'm also new to FR. Just started playing yesterday and still learning quite a bit. Hope you have fun around here and learn a lot ! :)
Hey @ckalsgud ! I'm also new to FR. Just started playing yesterday and still learning quite a bit. Hope you have fun around here and learn a lot ! :)
5e7dco.png
Thank you @LadyKalira , @JTrickerman!
I am still learning!! Looking forward to having fun !!
Thank you @LadyKalira , @JTrickerman!
I am still learning!! Looking forward to having fun !!
@ckalsgud

Nice to meet you! If you ever need any help with ANYTHING, just message me, I'm really chatty! I'm on the site multiple times DAILY. Feel free to look at my dragons and ask about their dragonets! Just avert your eyes from their bios, they're pretty disorganized. I like to take newbies under my wing, especially with the Thundercrack Carnivale next week~

BTW How did you come up with your username? Is it a bunch of random letters? Another language? Am I overthinking it?
@ckalsgud

Nice to meet you! If you ever need any help with ANYTHING, just message me, I'm really chatty! I'm on the site multiple times DAILY. Feel free to look at my dragons and ask about their dragonets! Just avert your eyes from their bios, they're pretty disorganized. I like to take newbies under my wing, especially with the Thundercrack Carnivale next week~

BTW How did you come up with your username? Is it a bunch of random letters? Another language? Am I overthinking it?
@MacyCat Thank you so much for the warm welcome! I am still looking around wiki and everything :)
My username is my name in korean mixed with alphabet :D no real meaning !
@MacyCat Thank you so much for the warm welcome! I am still looking around wiki and everything :)
My username is my name in korean mixed with alphabet :D no real meaning !
@ckalsgud

Oh LOL :)
@ckalsgud

Oh LOL :)
Hi guys, I just joined today, no idea on what to do or anything but yeah!
Hi guys, I just joined today, no idea on what to do or anything but yeah!
tumblr_of2gy1yX9Z1u6zvgvo1_250.png
@ckalsgud welcome! consider checking out this raffle for new droplets only! and stop by the water forum too! we love new faces!
@ckalsgud welcome! consider checking out this raffle for new droplets only! and stop by the water forum too! we love new faces!
tumblr_mofd1gwXLn1qgawlzo1_500.gif
Hi I'm somewhat new, have no idea what to price dragons at, but can breed... does this site do newbie adoptions.. basically take me under there wing and when I have questions help me out kinda thing? message me if so thank you!
Hi I'm somewhat new, have no idea what to price dragons at, but can breed... does this site do newbie adoptions.. basically take me under there wing and when I have questions help me out kinda thing? message me if so thank you!
1 2