Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Newbie Giveaway~ [Open]
1 2 3
@Mokuroh Mire please? Thanks in advance!
@Mokuroh Mire please? Thanks in advance!
+0 fr time
an art - a wound - a sentient canvas
[item=octoflyer][item=wendigo][item=hawksbill goliath](lucky boss drop!)[item=scarlet wooly antennae] Things found! I've caught up and am ready to take more requests~ Current coli farming music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6Fhj298HFs&t=6112s
Octoflyer Hawksbill Goliath (lucky boss drop!) Scarlet Wooly Antennae
Things found! I've caught up and am ready to take more requests~

Current coli farming music:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6Fhj298HFs&t=6112s
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
Bump!
Bump!
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
Hi @Mokuroh !

Could I put my name down for Bamboo Falls, please?
Thanks so much!
Hi @Mokuroh !

Could I put my name down for Bamboo Falls, please?
Thanks so much!
d5KDvQF.png
@Mokuroh Rainsong Jungle please? Or Blooming Grove if that one is too high, my own dragons are only lvl 10 its going to be a lo~ng while 'till I get anywhere near to there, lol.
@Mokuroh Rainsong Jungle please? Or Blooming Grove if that one is too high, my own dragons are only lvl 10 its going to be a lo~ng while 'till I get anywhere near to there, lol.
Bamboo Falls please :)
Bamboo Falls please :)
@Yoshino MY FAVORITE VENUE. Have a [item=baku] Also, free to whoever asks: [item=light runestone] (collect all elemental runestones for an achievement!) no clue when or where I found this but according to item guide not bamboo falls!
@Yoshino MY FAVORITE VENUE. Have a Baku

Also, free to whoever asks: Light Runestone (collect all elemental runestones for an achievement!) no clue when or where I found this but according to item guide not bamboo falls!
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
@/Kattastrophe [item=rally] may prove useful to your team! Thankfully all the dragons I bought were already decked out with these~ @/mamae bamboo round 2 netted you [item=gale wolf] this!
@/Kattastrophe Rally may prove useful to your team! Thankfully all the dragons I bought were already decked out with these~

@/mamae
bamboo round 2 netted you Gale Wolf this!
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
@Mokuroh You are the greatest! Thank you so much! :D
@Mokuroh You are the greatest! Thank you so much! :D
d5KDvQF.png
@Mokuroh Hi! Could you do Boreal Woods for me, if possible? But, I know that's high leveled, so if that doesn't fly then Bamboo Falls works too! Thank you so much, this is really generous of you to do!
@Mokuroh Hi! Could you do Boreal Woods for me, if possible? But, I know that's high leveled, so if that doesn't fly then Bamboo Falls works too! Thank you so much, this is really generous of you to do!
vn9lWwT.png
1 2 3