Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Pastel Gem Imps and Coatls!
1 2 3
@Aizuki

Hi! I am very interested in the Sky/rose/lavender female coatl and I was wondering if we could possibly do a trade? I can do some familiars and treasure or offer one of my crystal dergs babies I recently hatched for her? Thanks~
@Aizuki

Hi! I am very interested in the Sky/rose/lavender female coatl and I was wondering if we could possibly do a trade? I can do some familiars and treasure or offer one of my crystal dergs babies I recently hatched for her? Thanks~
Waka%20Ozzy%20Toki.gif
Do you breed Daystar and Bianca by any chance? Or any dragons who's babies would look like that? Sorry if its a rude question, I just thought they were so pretty ^^

@Aizuki
Do you breed Daystar and Bianca by any chance? Or any dragons who's babies would look like that? Sorry if its a rude question, I just thought they were so pretty ^^

@Aizuki
GK4eFNL.gif GK4eFNL.gif
@Oreosalad
Aw, thanks! I was planning to breed them a long time ago, but forgot. I can put them on one of my nests right now if you want. :)
@Oreosalad
Aw, thanks! I was planning to breed them a long time ago, but forgot. I can put them on one of my nests right now if you want. :)
@Aizuki yes!! thank you so much :) I'd love that if it's not too much trouble
@Aizuki yes!! thank you so much :) I'd love that if it's not too much trouble
GK4eFNL.gif GK4eFNL.gif
@Oreosalad
No problem, I just put them on a nest. Sadly, they only have one egg. :( Hopefully it turns out well!
@Oreosalad
No problem, I just put them on a nest. Sadly, they only have one egg. :( Hopefully it turns out well!
@Oreosalad The baby has hatched! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37490572] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/374906/37490572_350.png[/img] [/url] Let me know if you'd like him! :D
@Oreosalad
The baby has hatched!

37490572_350.png

Let me know if you'd like him! :D
@aizuki yes! I definitely want him!!! Ahh he's so pretty
@aizuki yes! I definitely want him!!! Ahh he's so pretty
GK4eFNL.gif GK4eFNL.gif
@Oreosalad
Yay, glad you like him! Sent him your way. :D
@Oreosalad
Yay, glad you like him! Sent him your way. :D
1 2 3