Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Abandoned Gods (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23
(( hey im still gone so :P ))
(( hey im still gone so :P ))
HzGpUHb.png[/url]
(( no one except 1 person has noticed i left ))
(( no one except 1 person has noticed i left ))
HzGpUHb.png[/url]
( @/DrawingBearie Yeah but your character did inspire some of them to get into to groups and not everyone was against the idea when Lila was there. )
( @/DrawingBearie Yeah but your character did inspire some of them to get into to groups and not everyone was against the idea when Lila was there. )
nc2b4dJ.gif
(yea, sorry i suck at rping XD)
(yea, sorry i suck at rping XD)
(( hey im still gone boi ))
(( hey im still gone boi ))
HzGpUHb.png[/url]
(then walk to the group if you wanna join it lol XD)
(then walk to the group if you wanna join it lol XD)
Michalous’s laughed died as he lifted his hand and ripped the spear out of the tree before dropping it onto the ground where it disappeared in a fog, turning his attention away from the group he noticed his sister was no longer around which caused a white eyebrow to lift, where had she gone, but then again she probably got bored or angry and stomped off..most likely that last one.

“So now what Oh break out master “ he said to the goddess of night the sass in his tone clear.
Michalous’s laughed died as he lifted his hand and ripped the spear out of the tree before dropping it onto the ground where it disappeared in a fog, turning his attention away from the group he noticed his sister was no longer around which caused a white eyebrow to lift, where had she gone, but then again she probably got bored or angry and stomped off..most likely that last one.

“So now what Oh break out master “ he said to the goddess of night the sass in his tone clear.
(( No thanks @drawingbearie, I'm gonna leave you guys on a cliffhanger gotta go practice my awesome violin skillz ))
(( No thanks @drawingbearie, I'm gonna leave you guys on a cliffhanger gotta go practice my awesome violin skillz ))
HzGpUHb.png[/url]
"Wow thanks for the attitude, and if you don't want me to be the leader then make someone else it i know i suck already," Lila said to Michalous.

"I do have an idea we can try though, what about digging a hole under the barrier? I know it's a stupid idea..." Lila said smiling weakly.
"Wow thanks for the attitude, and if you don't want me to be the leader then make someone else it i know i suck already," Lila said to Michalous.

"I do have an idea we can try though, what about digging a hole under the barrier? I know it's a stupid idea..." Lila said smiling weakly.
“Oh there she is” Michalous commented as if he was talking about the weather as he looked to his sister and where he heard her voice.

Michalous eyes went back to the goddess of night “dig a hole?”

@QueenofLavander ((see I read it))
“Oh there she is” Michalous commented as if he was talking about the weather as he looked to his sister and where he heard her voice.

Michalous eyes went back to the goddess of night “dig a hole?”

@QueenofLavander ((see I read it))
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23