Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Just Another Newbie!
Hello hello!!

I really lucked out deciding to check out FR again yesterday- I had no clue it was Welcome Week! It's been a looong time since I've last played FR so I'm excited and ready to jump back into it since so much has changed!

For starters, I suppose I should introduce myself!
My name's Arthur, but most people call me Artie c: I'm 18, panromantic, and a proud trans man! I absolutely love dragons (which is why I'm here lol) and tons of other animals, real and mythological. Aside from being deep in the furry fandom, I also enjoy Steven Universe, Stranger Things, anything horror related, and literally tons of various animes and mangas. Game-wise, you can always find me playing DnD, Pokémon, World of Warcraft, anything in the Elder Scrolls series, or FlightRising (obviously ;^)).

As far as hobbies go, nothing is more fun for me than drawing or writing! I'm currently majoring in Digital Animation at college so I'm hoping to have a career revolving around art :D I also love story-building and creating relationships through roleplay; I find that's how I met most of my current friends so I'm always up for it!

I think that's about it! Honestly I love making friends so feel free to send a friend request or even a message if you'd like- I'm super friendly and love to chat!
Hello hello!!

I really lucked out deciding to check out FR again yesterday- I had no clue it was Welcome Week! It's been a looong time since I've last played FR so I'm excited and ready to jump back into it since so much has changed!

For starters, I suppose I should introduce myself!
My name's Arthur, but most people call me Artie c: I'm 18, panromantic, and a proud trans man! I absolutely love dragons (which is why I'm here lol) and tons of other animals, real and mythological. Aside from being deep in the furry fandom, I also enjoy Steven Universe, Stranger Things, anything horror related, and literally tons of various animes and mangas. Game-wise, you can always find me playing DnD, Pokémon, World of Warcraft, anything in the Elder Scrolls series, or FlightRising (obviously ;^)).

As far as hobbies go, nothing is more fun for me than drawing or writing! I'm currently majoring in Digital Animation at college so I'm hoping to have a career revolving around art :D I also love story-building and creating relationships through roleplay; I find that's how I met most of my current friends so I'm always up for it!

I think that's about it! Honestly I love making friends so feel free to send a friend request or even a message if you'd like- I'm super friendly and love to chat!
@AnxiousGrizzly Hello! I hope to see you in the Art Sales forum eventually!
@AnxiousGrizzly Hello! I hope to see you in the Art Sales forum eventually!
sig_by_cas_a_fras-dcnoirv.png
@ArowanaPrincess Hiya!! I'm hoping to make an official forum post about my art in the near future- I'm a bit rusty at drawing feral dragons so I'll probably be taking a few requests soon so I can practice! c:
@ArowanaPrincess Hiya!! I'm hoping to make an official forum post about my art in the near future- I'm a bit rusty at drawing feral dragons so I'll probably be taking a few requests soon so I can practice! c:
@AnxiousGrizzly, Hello and Welcome. c:
I hope you are finding everything okay - if you have any questions, I am always willing to help where I can.
I wanted to let you know that I run a giveaway for new people, level 10 dragons. c:

If you are interested the thread can be found here.
@AnxiousGrizzly, Hello and Welcome. c:
I hope you are finding everything okay - if you have any questions, I am always willing to help where I can.
I wanted to let you know that I run a giveaway for new people, level 10 dragons. c:

If you are interested the thread can be found here.