Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Free Dragons!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hello! Have a dragon - anyone! Just ping me with the [b]number[/b] (in [b]bold[/b]) of the dragon you want! (The number is listed above each dragon.) As always, I would prefer if you did not exalt them, but if you feel you must, please at least give them a name first. [b][u]PLEASE READ[/u][/b] In order to prevent confusion, [b][i][u]please[/b][/i][/u] read through a few previous posts and make sure no one's already claimed the dragon you want! Make sure you ping me when asking for a dragon. If you do not, and other people ask for dragons after you, I might not see your post. [b]1[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38862307] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/388624/38862307_350.png[/img] [/url] Unnamed Fae Female Maroon Vipera/Splash Spinner/Tomato Smoke
Hello!

Have a dragon - anyone! Just ping me with the number (in bold) of the dragon you want! (The number is listed above each dragon.)

As always, I would prefer if you did not exalt them, but if you feel you must, please at least give them a name first.

PLEASE READ

In order to prevent confusion, please read through a few previous posts and make sure no one's already claimed the dragon you want!

Make sure you ping me when asking for a dragon. If you do not, and other people ask for dragons after you, I might not see your post.

38862307_350.png

Unnamed Fae Female
Maroon Vipera/Splash Spinner/Tomato Smoke
Bump!
Bump!
@Ourisyth Could I please have 1?
@Ourisyth Could I please have 1?
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Could I have 2?
Could I have 2?
@Ourisyth

can I please have 3, Thank you!
@Ourisyth

can I please have 3, Thank you!
can i have #2 please i joined today and in need of dragons! @Ourisyth
can i have #2 please i joined today and in need of dragons! @Ourisyth
@wolfedinthedog @Puggies4ever2 Yes you may! I'll send your respective trades now!
@wolfedinthedog @Puggies4ever2 Yes you may! I'll send your respective trades now!
New hatchlings added!
New hatchlings added!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7