Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Unbreedables
1 2
Looking for an unbreedable dragon, from when the glitch happened, it'd be really cool to own one

Looking for an unbreedable dragon, from when the glitch happened, it'd be really cool to own one

bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
@Blaneyss I don't think they "exist" anymore I do believe would have FR fixed that. Like the dragons themselves are still in existence but they are now able to breed. I may be wrong but I highly doubt it.
@Blaneyss I don't think they "exist" anymore I do believe would have FR fixed that. Like the dragons themselves are still in existence but they are now able to breed. I may be wrong but I highly doubt it.
i6j4Nrx.pngZLoiZXD.pnglqYellL.pngvX1wpjc.pngCZenRhq.pngmYUuffu.pngxD4xacT.gifdZGsjN5.gifXJLHpqf.png3N3a0HR.pngFwfmT0K.pnglqYellL.pngxWxmhk8.pngulC1xQf.png2DMpu3f.png
@FailCat13 aw bummer, I had one a few weeks back, lovely gal. I sold her though and was hoping to find another
@FailCat13 aw bummer, I had one a few weeks back, lovely gal. I sold her though and was hoping to find another
@Blaneyss It's a small glitch that is fixed and usually don'st last very long. I had one and sold him, a few days later he had the ability to breed.
@Blaneyss It's a small glitch that is fixed and usually don'st last very long. I had one and sold him, a few days later he had the ability to breed.
i6j4Nrx.pngZLoiZXD.pnglqYellL.pngvX1wpjc.pngCZenRhq.pngmYUuffu.pngxD4xacT.gifdZGsjN5.gifXJLHpqf.png3N3a0HR.pngFwfmT0K.pnglqYellL.pngxWxmhk8.pngulC1xQf.png2DMpu3f.png
@FailCat13 bummer :l Lassy I had got exalted :P
@FailCat13 bummer :l Lassy I had got exalted :P
There was a glitch?
There was a glitch?
The Land of All who shall and shall not...
1 2