Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | *CLOSED* Apparel for newbies
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@StarryFalcon @Blaze130 @GlitchingFlame

Read the OP.
@StarryFalcon @Blaze130 @GlitchingFlame

Read the OP.
"@Shisa I love and treasure every single dog on this planet and also I would adore something cute and dumb like pjs or an overdone breastplate for my snapper babies
"@Shisa I love and treasure every single dog on this planet and also I would adore something cute and dumb like pjs or an overdone breastplate for my snapper babies
Alright, everyone that requested an item properly has gotten one.
Alright, everyone that requested an item properly has gotten one.
@Shisa Oh! If this is still open could I get something as well? I have a massive soft spot for anything jewelry or lacey!

My favorite animal species is the wolf, they're just so gorgeous and big! Though I also have a soft spot for bats, since my girlfriend's nickname is Bat lol
@Shisa Oh! If this is still open could I get something as well? I have a massive soft spot for anything jewelry or lacey!

My favorite animal species is the wolf, they're just so gorgeous and big! Though I also have a soft spot for bats, since my girlfriend's nickname is Bat lol
vn9lWwT.png
@Shisa May I have some apparel? I love ferrets they are so cute <3
@Shisa May I have some apparel? I love ferrets they are so cute <3
1527_b_200px_oliveboat_by_miirshroom-dcahi4b.png
@shisa pangolins :3 they're super cute ant eater armadillo things that are always looking like they want to ask a question
@shisa pangolins :3 they're super cute ant eater armadillo things that are always looking like they want to ask a question
My favorite animal is the panda.. just so cute!

@Shisa

For apparel I tend to like headpieces. (Witch hats, masks, crowns, antlers, the lion mantels.. owo;;;; )
My favorite animal is the panda.. just so cute!

@Shisa

For apparel I tend to like headpieces. (Witch hats, masks, crowns, antlers, the lion mantels.. owo;;;; )
@Shisa

My favorite animal species would have to be cats, their so elegant yet cute! On this site though, I would have to go with the Imperials. I don't really have a preference towards the apparel I do get, as long as I get something :D
@Shisa

My favorite animal species would have to be cats, their so elegant yet cute! On this site though, I would have to go with the Imperials. I don't really have a preference towards the apparel I do get, as long as I get something :D
Sent everyone their apparel.
Sent everyone their apparel.
@Shisa My fav animal is a tie between a coyote and a snow leopard, honestly. I'm good with any kind of apparel! Thanks in advance!
@Shisa My fav animal is a tie between a coyote and a snow leopard, honestly. I'm good with any kind of apparel! Thanks in advance!
+0 fr time
an art - a wound - a sentient canvas
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8