Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | helloooo
hi everyone!! I’m new here!! I’m Buzz, I’m 15 and I’m also an Egg
hi everyone!! I’m new here!! I’m Buzz, I’m 15 and I’m also an Egg
@macreignal

Hello and welcome to Flight Rising, I hope you're enjoying your stay so far here! : ) ) ))
@macreignal

Hello and welcome to Flight Rising, I hope you're enjoying your stay so far here! : ) ) ))
Trying to collect the pinkest of DraGoNs! pdualo9e82b.png
@Reshyreum thank you!! I am ????
@Reshyreum thank you!! I am ????
oops, emojis don’t work on here, I forgot
oops, emojis don’t work on here, I forgot
Welcome, it's nice too see others still joining.
Welcome, it's nice too see others still joining.
new_piskel__1__by_jessyellen_d976j14_by_jessyellen-d9fm2ko.gif
Welcome Buzz! I love your custom progen, his colours are lovely!! :D
Welcome Buzz! I love your custom progen, his colours are lovely!! :D
8zHn.gif
@macreignal

Well. welcome to Flight Rising! Here's a few basic things to help get you started!

♦ If you want to get someone's attention if they aren't subscribed to the fourm, put an @ sign before their name like I did with yours!
♦ To subscribe to a fourm you press/click the star in the top right corner, if it's gold then your subscribed!
♦ I reccomend checking out the Guides, it can be very useful!
Here are a few that might help you out! BBCode Help, Getting money starting a hatchery etc.,Coliseum Stuff, and More Coliseum Stuff.

♦ Make sure you check out the Raffles and Giveaways fourm! People do great things for newbies like giving away free dragons, free raffles and more!

I hope you find your way around, and if you have any questions please let me know!
@macreignal

Well. welcome to Flight Rising! Here's a few basic things to help get you started!

♦ If you want to get someone's attention if they aren't subscribed to the fourm, put an @ sign before their name like I did with yours!
♦ To subscribe to a fourm you press/click the star in the top right corner, if it's gold then your subscribed!
♦ I reccomend checking out the Guides, it can be very useful!
Here are a few that might help you out! BBCode Help, Getting money starting a hatchery etc.,Coliseum Stuff, and More Coliseum Stuff.

♦ Make sure you check out the Raffles and Giveaways fourm! People do great things for newbies like giving away free dragons, free raffles and more!

I hope you find your way around, and if you have any questions please let me know!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag3nSZFR.png
--z9OsVtc.png
--P9aWhak.png
--mgUKUE1.png
--JvUa9ma.png
--JgnXsev.png