Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 7 EU Headshots/ VAZ0R'S ARTSHOP
1 2 3
bormp
bormp
unknown.png
hey....bump
hey....bump
yitz3gm_by_vaz0r-dbofst4.png
bump
bump
unknown.png
bump
bump
unknown.png
HEYim still open ;v;
HEYim still open ;v;
hey..bump..look at me art..
hey..bump..look at me art..
bumpy
bumpy
-wipes tear- I see you have robots in your dA, it's hard to find artists willing to try them. Also, cute chitter!! Makes me want to get mine done too.

I can't afford much of anything until another paycheck atm, but consider this a friendly bump for now. And out of curiosity, are you still willing to do icons, or just what's listed here exactly? I'd be curious how much you'd want for one of those if you are willing. :0
-wipes tear- I see you have robots in your dA, it's hard to find artists willing to try them. Also, cute chitter!! Makes me want to get mine done too.

I can't afford much of anything until another paycheck atm, but consider this a friendly bump for now. And out of curiosity, are you still willing to do icons, or just what's listed here exactly? I'd be curious how much you'd want for one of those if you are willing. :0
jI3vBKu.gif ...........

[quote name="TheCunningCorvid" date=2017-11-11 13:35:53] -wipes tear- I see you have robots in your dA, it's hard to find artists willing to try them. Also, cute chitter!! Makes me want to get mine done too. I can't afford much of anything until another paycheck atm, but consider this a friendly bump for now. And out of curiosity, are you still willing to do icons, or just what's listed here exactly? I'd be curious how much you'd want for one of those if you are willing. :0 [/quote] im definetly willing to try, depends what the complexity is! and yeah i am! :) note me whenever. i have simple and detailed
TheCunningCorvid wrote on 2017-11-11:

im definetly willing to try, depends what the complexity is!
and yeah i am! :) note me whenever. i have simple and detailed
[quote name="TheCunningCorvid" date=2017-11-11 13:35:53] -wipes tear- I see you have robots in your dA, it's hard to find artists willing to try them. Also, cute chitter!! Makes me want to get mine done too. I can't afford much of anything until another paycheck atm, but consider this a friendly bump for now. And out of curiosity, are you still willing to do icons, or just what's listed here exactly? I'd be curious how much you'd want for one of those if you are willing. :0 [/quote] im definetly willing to try, depends what the complexity is! and yeah i am! :) note me whenever. i have simple and detailed
TheCunningCorvid wrote on 2017-11-11:

im definetly willing to try, depends what the complexity is!
and yeah i am! :) note me whenever. i have simple and detailed
1 2 3