Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Leaving FR Giveaway!
I don't have much, and I don't really want to keep playing... So all my dragons are up for grabs! Also any of the lil bit of stuff in my hoard is also up for grabs [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/379296878795161614/379297024211812352/image.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/379296878795161614/379297039957098496/image.png[/img] so yeah, just tell me what you want and you'll get it, tbh there's no limit, I just don't want my dragons to be stuck in an inactive account forever.
I don't have much, and I don't really want to keep playing...
So all my dragons are up for grabs!
Also any of the lil bit of stuff in my hoard is also up for grabs
image.png
image.png

so yeah, just tell me what you want and you'll get it, tbh there's no limit, I just don't want my dragons to be stuck in an inactive account forever.
Can i get any skins, apparels? :3
If you have any.

@galaxybang

* i would take dragon, but i dont have any space. Any.
Can i get any skins, apparels? :3
If you have any.

@galaxybang

* i would take dragon, but i dont have any space. Any.
xx1_by_jatrwarnettezilth-dcmqp4c.png
@galaxybang
Could I have the doll in the Others tab, please?
@galaxybang
Could I have the doll in the Others tab, please?
QFXpYkj.png
@galaxybang I'm sorry you're leaving but I wish you the best of luck irl :) If possible my I have the Ring and Belt Buckles? (also if you happen to have any insects left may I grab a few for my Skydancers? If not that's totally okay!)
@galaxybang I'm sorry you're leaving but I wish you the best of luck irl :) If possible my I have the Ring and Belt Buckles? (also if you happen to have any insects left may I grab a few for my Skydancers? If not that's totally okay!)
HgzXqyH.png
comfort dragons

looking for: XXX White Unbred G1 and XYY Gloom/White Unbred G1
(I have an XXX Charcoal I can trade + other g1s and items, please ask!)
@galaxybang could I have treasure? For lair expansion. If not, then familiars plz ^^
@galaxybang could I have treasure? For lair expansion. If not, then familiars plz ^^
QFXpYkj.png
@Drakkainen @RenatoUlbov I guess I should've stated this in the first post, but I actually don't have anything besides what I have in those screenshots!
@Drakkainen @RenatoUlbov I guess I should've stated this in the first post, but I actually don't have anything besides what I have in those screenshots!
@galaxybang ah ok, then could I have some dragons? ^^
@galaxybang ah ok, then could I have some dragons? ^^
QFXpYkj.png
@galaxybang Can I have Fraise, please?
(And im sorry you´re leaving. I hope you have a nice day)
@galaxybang Can I have Fraise, please?
(And im sorry you´re leaving. I hope you have a nice day)
Certified Trash Gremlin | FR +9 | Wishlist

All permanent dragons are in the hibernal den
@galaxybang If possible, can I have Boreas, Seeker, and Luck? :)
@galaxybang If possible, can I have Boreas, Seeker, and Luck? :)
tUjSZIC.png
@RenatoUlbov just any random dragon, or do you want to choose some? You can't take a max of three (or do a bunch of crossroads lol)
@Vethale Okay! I'll send them right over
@Youmeanies Luck is my progen...so I can't trade her actually ;; but I can send you the others!
Anyone besides luck and greed are fine to take!
@RenatoUlbov just any random dragon, or do you want to choose some? You can't take a max of three (or do a bunch of crossroads lol)
@Vethale Okay! I'll send them right over
@Youmeanies Luck is my progen...so I can't trade her actually ;; but I can send you the others!
Anyone besides luck and greed are fine to take!