Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Annual Erebro's Halloweenie Raffle
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

This is how prize pulling will work: There are 17 prizes overall, so we are pulling everyone in 2 rounds of 6 and 1 round of 5! This is round 2!

The first person will list the prize they want the most, the second person will list two prizes in order of what the want the most, and so on and so forth until the 5th person lists 5 prizes*
*Even if you're the last person, please make a list just in case someone before you happens to not respond!

Please do this within 24 hours, or I'll draw a new name and send them whatever the last prize left is.

Please be sure to look at all the prizes before picking!

If you have any questions, please contact me!

This is how prize pulling will work: There are 17 prizes overall, so we are pulling everyone in 2 rounds of 6 and 1 round of 5! This is round 2!

The first person will list the prize they want the most, the second person will list two prizes in order of what the want the most, and so on and so forth until the 5th person lists 5 prizes*
*Even if you're the last person, please make a list just in case someone before you happens to not respond!

Please do this within 24 hours, or I'll draw a new name and send them whatever the last prize left is.

Please be sure to look at all the prizes before picking!

If you have any questions, please contact me!
TvhLm9X.png
♥♥♥ I love cute girls ♥♥♥
honoka_kousaka_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8clzoi.pngnozomi_tojo_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8cm10k.pnghanayo_koizumi_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8clzxt.png
|Art Shoppe|Gijinka Shop|Tumblr|Toyhouse|
Pk3djBI.png
1. Seamusharper bust
2. Pericci chibi
3. Trick or treaters
1. Seamusharper bust
2. Pericci chibi
3. Trick or treaters
LCqISMP.png
iJp5X8K.png
ONj54UJ.gif BR8EqFb.png
CAJaTcp.png
1. Chibi by Pericci
2. NOTN Nostalgia
3. Trick or Treaters
4. Bust by Seamusharper
1. Chibi by Pericci
2. NOTN Nostalgia
3. Trick or Treaters
4. Bust by Seamusharper
dSbzTAt.png
1. NOTN Nostalgia
2. Trick or Treaters
3. Bust
4. Chibi
5. Back to Basics
1. NOTN Nostalgia
2. Trick or Treaters
3. Bust
4. Chibi
5. Back to Basics
1:Notn witch
2:Seamusharper bust
1:Notn witch
2:Seamusharper bust
a8c063aef9f53261a2a517c21c5372bd8a51ae1c.png
@Sash
oop it appears you changed your username :0 your number was drawn in this raffle in this post here
@Sash
oop it appears you changed your username :0 your number was drawn in this raffle in this post here
TvhLm9X.png
♥♥♥ I love cute girls ♥♥♥
honoka_kousaka_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8clzoi.pngnozomi_tojo_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8cm10k.pnghanayo_koizumi_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8clzxt.png
|Art Shoppe|Gijinka Shop|Tumblr|Toyhouse|
Pk3djBI.png
1. Trick or Treaters

So sorry! Completely forgot to inform you, thank you so much! This is my first time winning a raffle!
1. Trick or Treaters

So sorry! Completely forgot to inform you, thank you so much! This is my first time winning a raffle!
Sash.jpg
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12