Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dragon Busts (OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5
sorry for the delay guys i got swamped with school work. I should have these done in a week or so:)
sorry for the delay guys i got swamped with school work. I should have these done in a week or so:)
[url=https://t-harley.deviantart.com/art/flightrising-Batch-2-714303691][img]https://img00.deviantart.net/8b54/i/2017/313/f/0/flightrising_batch_2_by_t_harley-dbta097.jpg[/img][/url] @Chibimieze @HatsuKei @Grunty @Selenomancy @Yursulily @KittyPaws @StarryNight you still owe me
flightrising_batch_2_by_t_harley-dbta097.jpg

@Chibimieze @HatsuKei @Grunty @Selenomancy @Yursulily @KittyPaws

@StarryNight you still owe me
@Cynder109

Aaww she's amazing thank you <33333
@Cynder109

Aaww she's amazing thank you <33333
Please, feed my baby ^_^
2194323.png
2194330.png
@Cynder109

Sorry to be that guy, but I already paid :/ (Here's a link to an image) Once again though these are all gorgeous, thank you so much for drawing my lovely girl! <3
@Cynder109

Sorry to be that guy, but I already paid :/ (Here's a link to an image) Once again though these are all gorgeous, thank you so much for drawing my lovely girl! <3
@Cynder109 Hi, sorry, what do I owe you? I'm confused
@Cynder109 Hi, sorry, what do I owe you? I'm confused
HTTP2k5LmdsaXR0ZXItZ3JhcGhpY3Mub3JnL3B1Yi8yNTIyLzI1MjI1MzlsbmVodWpyNG84LmdpZgloglog.gif
@Kittypaws
@Grunty

sorry not you guys I hit another enter but i guess it didn't register. Only the person at the end does. everyone else is accounted for. sorry for the confusion
@Kittypaws
@Grunty

sorry not you guys I hit another enter but i guess it didn't register. Only the person at the end does. everyone else is accounted for. sorry for the confusion
@Cynder109 I think you meant to tag KittyPawss :)
@Cynder109 I think you meant to tag KittyPawss :)
HTTP2k5LmdsaXR0ZXItZ3JhcGhpY3Mub3JnL3B1Yi8yNTIyLzI1MjI1MzlsbmVodWpyNG84LmdpZgloglog.gif
oh yah sorry XD
oh yah sorry XD
1 2 3 4 5