Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Dress my Drake, Help needed
Thats the Drake in Question : His number: [b] 36982655[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36982655] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/369827/36982655_350.png[/img] [/url] I love his colours and mutations, but cant find anything that would fit him best. Any Ideas?
Thats the Drake in Question :

His number:

36982655_350.png

I love his colours and mutations, but cant find anything that would fit him best. Any Ideas?
@Atumney

Maybe?

Not Found
@Atumney

Maybe?

Not Found
tM8OC5g.png hello! my name is volk
designer • FRT+10 • eng/rus

† about me † toyhouse
galleryartshop
@Atumney
I don't know, do you have any specific ways for us to follow?
Will
@Atumney
I don't know, do you have any specific ways for us to follow?
Will
FR time+1515292878_Y7uzgTm1F4cboT2.pngI AM: online/offline
@Atumney He is beautiful! I really love the colors on that crackle maybe like this? [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=36982655&skin=0&apparel=17237,17260,5159,1750,2503,17263,15734&xt=dressing.png[/img][outfit=235400]
@Atumney

He is beautiful! I really love the colors on that crackle

maybe like this?

dragon?did=36982655&skin=0&apparel=17237,17260,5159,1750,2503,17263,15734&xt=dressing.png
Not Found
nykbVnu.png
Not Found
Not Found
M7yODRE.png
@RunicFoxx
I really like the feather accessoires and the sage lantern in combination with them, but not exactly what I am looking for, thank you !

@CommenRue
No , there arent any specific themes :D I just want to see what people come up with. I dont have anything in mind yet.
That head accessoire is amazing ! , It looks super cool. I will keep that in mind. Thank you !

@PixieStix
I know right ? He looks super cool. He also had a brother with reddish crackles, dunno if he is still for sale though.
I really like the accessoires here, they are discreet, but it fits super well with his colours. I will keep this one in mind, thank you !

@Freeflier181
This ones my favourite so far ! He looks super elegant , but also like a warrior at the same time ! I love it . Thank you!
@RunicFoxx
I really like the feather accessoires and the sage lantern in combination with them, but not exactly what I am looking for, thank you !

@CommenRue
No , there arent any specific themes :D I just want to see what people come up with. I dont have anything in mind yet.
That head accessoire is amazing ! , It looks super cool. I will keep that in mind. Thank you !

@PixieStix
I know right ? He looks super cool. He also had a brother with reddish crackles, dunno if he is still for sale though.
I really like the accessoires here, they are discreet, but it fits super well with his colours. I will keep this one in mind, thank you !

@Freeflier181
This ones my favourite so far ! He looks super elegant , but also like a warrior at the same time ! I love it . Thank you!
@Atumney Moved to Dragon Share!
@Atumney Moved to Dragon Share!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@Atumney Maybe something cool here?
Not Found
@Atumney Maybe something cool here?
Not Found
pUIEQPQ.pngzydhRpA.png
@JCStiches
whoops sry , thank you !

@Poisentea
I really like the agent look , but its not really what iam looking for. I might use this on another of my dragons though , thank you !

@Argentdayl
I am super weak for Pirate themed stuff and I really like that idea! One of my favs so far , thank you!
@JCStiches
whoops sry , thank you !

@Poisentea
I really like the agent look , but its not really what iam looking for. I might use this on another of my dragons though , thank you !

@Argentdayl
I am super weak for Pirate themed stuff and I really like that idea! One of my favs so far , thank you!
[outfit=237186] [img]https://i.imgur.com/qgPkDSs.png[/img] Honestly he was fun to dress up!
Angel Noodle

qgPkDSs.png

Honestly he was fun to dress up!
Drag cave egg pics are broke o.o