Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] gems 1:400
1 2
@felixfelicis I went ahead and sent the treasure.
@felixfelicis I went ahead and sent the treasure.
@ pandor
Gems sent, thanks and enjoy :)
@ pandor
Gems sent, thanks and enjoy :)
@felixfelicis Sent it. Sorry it took so long.
@felixfelicis Sent it. Sorry it took so long.
@steelkitty
204-604, pending on weather the person who asked for 400 still needs them. As of now though, 204 for sale :)
@steelkitty
204-604, pending on weather the person who asked for 400 still needs them. As of now though, 204 for sale :)
@felixfelicis

Sorry about deleting my post, I ended up finding more else where. But If you are willing to sell 60 of those I do have enough. If not I'll have to slave away a bit more in the fairgrounds to pick up the rest
@felixfelicis

Sorry about deleting my post, I ended up finding more else where. But If you are willing to sell 60 of those I do have enough. If not I'll have to slave away a bit more in the fairgrounds to pick up the rest
Bonsai.png
@steelkitty-
It's perfectly fine :) you can buy as many as you want/need, or none at all if you prefer. I definitely have only 204 left now, so if you'd like, I'll hold a certain number of them for you
@steelkitty-
It's perfectly fine :) you can buy as many as you want/need, or none at all if you prefer. I definitely have only 204 left now, so if you'd like, I'll hold a certain number of them for you
@felixfelicis

Well I'll take the 60 now, and if I manage to make more while you still have them I'll be glad to buy them too!
@felixfelicis

Well I'll take the 60 now, and if I manage to make more while you still have them I'll be glad to buy them too!
Bonsai.png
1 2