Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | why had i never tried this
I JUST TRIED MTN DEW CODE RED TODAY AND OMG ITS JUTL IKE WOW

IM IN UTAH FOR THE FIRST TIME ITS A LIFELONG GOAL AND

BEST PIZZA @ HUNGRY HOWIES BTW

BUT MTN DEW CODE RED
JUST
YYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS
I JUST TRIED MTN DEW CODE RED TODAY AND OMG ITS JUTL IKE WOW

IM IN UTAH FOR THE FIRST TIME ITS A LIFELONG GOAL AND

BEST PIZZA @ HUNGRY HOWIES BTW

BUT MTN DEW CODE RED
JUST
YYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS
2ttpK.gif i love you all so much
seriously you guys are the best
he/him

wishlist
Buhek.gif
Haha, sounds like a lot of awesome new experiences for you! What all are you planning to hit up here in Utah? Arches? Temple Square? We've got a butt-kicking zoo, and this time of year the big cats are more fun since they aren't just sleeping in the shade trying to keep cool, haha XD
Haha, sounds like a lot of awesome new experiences for you! What all are you planning to hit up here in Utah? Arches? Temple Square? We've got a butt-kicking zoo, and this time of year the big cats are more fun since they aren't just sleeping in the shade trying to keep cool, haha XD
I 100% agree with you my friend!! I don't drink caffeine anymore, but when I did Code Red was my jam!
I 100% agree with you my friend!! I don't drink caffeine anymore, but when I did Code Red was my jam!
+ Gen1 Clearance Sale and Trade +

Click HERE!
how much is hungry howies and mountain dew paying you to say this?
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
[quote name="vidoxi" date=2017-11-08 07:16:48] how much is hungry howies and mountain dew paying you to say this? [/quote] [font=century gothic][color=#3d3d5c]3 money
vidoxi wrote on 2017-11-08:

3 money
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
Code Red has been my absolute favorite for years. Most Mt. Dew flavors aside from the original just don't interest me, but I just love Code Red. I think it is because to me it tastes like a carbonated cherry Icee slushie.
Code Red has been my absolute favorite for years. Most Mt. Dew flavors aside from the original just don't interest me, but I just love Code Red. I think it is because to me it tastes like a carbonated cherry Icee slushie.
Formerly known as Brenning.
WELCOME TO UTAH. WELCOME TO CODE RED.

(i'm from utah hi :3 )
WELCOME TO UTAH. WELCOME TO CODE RED.

(i'm from utah hi :3 )
cPW6H3E.png
all i can think of is be more chill and i dont even like be more chill
all i can think of is be more chill and i dont even like be more chill
I'm milo a useless drama kid! he/him/his pronouns please

pm me pictures of your pet rats and I'll forever be in your debt!

if you have lore dragons you want to get rid of, I'll
take or buy them! I'm trying to expand my clan's lore
by taking in dragons who already have lore and integrating
them into the story :-)