Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [closed]
1 2 3
hey all; i've got some dragons that i think are just too pretty to be exalt fodder. ping me with which dragon(s) you want, and i'll set up a CR!

-edit- all dragons have been claimed!
hey all; i've got some dragons that i think are just too pretty to be exalt fodder. ping me with which dragon(s) you want, and i'll set up a CR!

-edit- all dragons have been claimed!
H99IvCb.pngztxBM6v.pngrN1qnFK.png7TexDi3.pngBndqmV0.pnggShW5Nm.pngpyfXysf.pngq4ucXe0.pngd1zBLyi.pngbXsxNkp.pngWxxhvFR.pngVGs6mNY.png
@Adomania May I have this handsome fella? I just hatched a cutie spiral that will make a perfect mate for him so he definitely will never become fodder. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33143504] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/331436/33143504_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Adomania
May I have this handsome fella? I just hatched a cutie spiral that will make a perfect mate for him so he definitely will never become fodder.

33143504_350.png
@Neintails
sure thing; i'll send him over!
@Neintails
sure thing; i'll send him over!
H99IvCb.pngztxBM6v.pngrN1qnFK.png7TexDi3.pngBndqmV0.pnggShW5Nm.pngpyfXysf.pngq4ucXe0.pngd1zBLyi.pngbXsxNkp.pngWxxhvFR.pngVGs6mNY.png
@Adomania
May I have one of your twin bogsneaks? (The Royal/Royal/Pistachio, Petal/Butterfly/Glimmer Bogsneaks) They're really pretty
@Adomania
May I have one of your twin bogsneaks? (The Royal/Royal/Pistachio, Petal/Butterfly/Glimmer Bogsneaks) They're really pretty
@Samissimo
of course! i'll send one over!
@Samissimo
of course! i'll send one over!
May I have the pink spiral? I've been looking for more spirals, thank you if you do!

@Adomainia
May I have the pink spiral? I've been looking for more spirals, thank you if you do!

@Adomainia
DGvY4qO.gifT8fiuTq.pngUUJDQlO.gif
@Adomania
May I please have the Nocturne Male Charity #17461402 ?
He is gorgeous.
@Adomania
May I please have the Nocturne Male Charity #17461402 ?
He is gorgeous.
@Eclipticc
sure thing; i'll set up a CR!

@Lessa1
sending a CR your way!
@Eclipticc
sure thing; i'll set up a CR!

@Lessa1
sending a CR your way!
@Adomania
Thank you :)
@Adomania
Thank you :)
@Adomania

may i have Silo? She's just sooo gorgeous!
@Adomania

may i have Silo? She's just sooo gorgeous!
JYFQfap.pnghh5n4WA.pngOPFWPxg.pngmYEe9VI.pngtqGkHih.pngbYt72YT.pngw0wBhk1.png4c1nKFP.pngwh3Tiip.pngUybdMPF.pngsY3aESP.png1j2YGao.png
1 2 3